Newbie Looking for a Friendly Guild!

TL;DR: Low level newbie human rogue looking for a friendly guild to join; looking for cool people to chat, level, run dungeons, and raid with; I never played vanilla, had a few months experience with Classic since launch; want to enjoy the game with friendly people.

Hello, I am looking for an open and friendly guild where I can chat with people, level, run dungeons together, possibly do raids, and just have a fun experience in Classic. I am a newbie Human Rogue that I started around January 6th named Demaris. I have not played a rogue and have not raided much at all. I have ran a few dungeons as a tank on my old toon, but I prefer to deal damage than to tank. I am still learning the class and will be open to mid-maxing/BiS my rogue when I level to 60, and I am also open to any critique or questions from my peers. I don’t like to argue nor break any rules; I am not a trouble maker, I just want to play the game with some fun people. :slight_smile:

I have played Classic before when it launch on August 26th, 2019, but I only got to level 45 before I lost motivation to play and took a long break from it. I am wanting to get back into the game and enjoy it instead of trying to force myself to speed level to reach end game. I was leveling a Troll Warrior on the Mankrik server with some friends, but they had left for another game and I was a little alone. I did a few goofs with my class and felt like I needed to step away from the game for a bit. I spent a few months thinking about what I had missed out on, and decided to head back into the game.

I am looking for a guild that has a lot of active players who openly like to discuss random topics and who like to chill and have fun. I am also looking for a guild that can get serious when it comes to difficult dungeons and raids. If there is a guild on the Benediction server that is open for someone like me who is still learning the game, and is just wanting to have a good time with Classic, please reply below or send me a personal message on my Discord @NeonInuGanetto#3614.

Preferred Raid Times: Tue, Wed, and Thur - Between 4pm - 11pm CST
No Preference on Loot System; Anything will work for me.
Thank you, and hope to hear back soon!