New Year, new expac, new salt

Well, with how often they are contradicted or flat out wrong about bith the past and the future…

No, it’s World of Warcraft.

But no, you haven’t shown me any word of god, and you have a tendency to misrepresent lore.

If you have lore that contradicts itself, or is completely unfeasible, then its not lore.

1 Like

I mean you can read elegy or go on these fourms and look it up that druid man who posts alot has posted the pages so many times lol, I can post links or pages.

birth? Theres zero lore about birthrates so take that as you will.

Elegy hasnt been contradicted at all yet.

and remember new lore>old lore, its how its always been, since vanilla

Then do it.

Yes it has… Tyrande says this is the end of the Kaldorei, but there are apparently millions of Kaldorei in SW… Show me that as well, since you are making the claim.

its in the same book and we literally had this same arguement before, I link it and then you go nooo, and then we circle something else

Nah, i’m just saying it’s completely ok to take the books lore for a peoce of granite, because blizzard does that as well!

the books are canon hun, they retcon the games themselves as much as the books lol
Theres a whole story in the game, that blizzard basically retconned lol

Where does it say Millions?

Then they retcon the books in the future while making the game.

Thats just me wild numbers because we dont know the square feet of stormwind so we can’t actually put the 10-15 nelves in rooms and the crowds going all the way to goldshire into real numbers (lore wise, goldshire is like miles and miles from stormwind)

Then they retcon the game when making the game, your point?

My point is we should take the setting with as much thought as blizzard does.

None.

Right, so again…

1 Like

Your the one arguing with me, I really dont think when like for example, 8.2 sylvanas has the strongest horde side, but now 8.3 the horde is broken.

What I am not, alot of nelves lived, you know how big a crowd from stormwind to goldshire could be thats alot, specially if a whole city is overcrowding.

But millions? Consider this, Stormwind is already a crowded and busy city. A city completely unprepared to accept that many refugees that quickly. Consider a large stadium can seat anywhere between 45-65 thousand people. If you have ever been to a sports game at such a stadium, you would know it can plunge a 10-lane freeway into an immovable gridlock. Especially if there is poor city planning and traffic control.

Now keep in mind that Stormwind, being a city built without the consideration of large vehicles being in use, and with the inspiration of a medieval city, add to the fact for narrow walking paths, already cluttered with original Stormwind residents… saying MILLIONS of Night Elves are living in Stormwind is downright ridiculous, and a complete fabrication on your part, that you proposed as true, concrete lore.

You outright made a false lore claim… so I have to say…

Yes you are.

I already complained a lot last year, past is where it should be.
Now just waiting to see how Shadowlands is developing (ofc with some reserve considering the past - that is no pre-purchase as usual).

its a crowded city, and now theres 10-15 nelves per room the streets are filled with hundreds of nelves, and its all pouring to goldshire which is miles away.

Per room in the inns… Not in every home.

That number is a far cry from Millions.