New year, new customizations for ALL!

Eye color should be picked separately for each eye so that a bunch of combos don’t clog up the customization screen. Similarly, for jewelry, metal and gem color should be picked separately.

4 Likes

Ooh I like that idea a lot!

I want to play a bodybuilder/slim Panda

1 Like

Watch til the end…

3 Likes

Mag’har orcs can definitely use more custimizations.

Glitter and highlight in hair option would be cool.

Join us on this thread, lots of these same ideas with others who agree with you!

1 Like

hi ,yes, hello, I like this.

What about special glows for casters? Like Priests get a golden or black glow, Paladins get golden because they’re not SELL-OUTS TO THE VOID like some Priests, these could have varying levels of opacity…

1 Like

Males that don’t look like a cross between a fridge and a badly drawn gorilla. That’s the only instance where FF14 is really much better than WoW.

3 Likes

Yep, and I want to be able to design them like we can guild tabards, with tons of options, not just a preset few

1 Like

Having dwarf eyebrow color not tied to skintones.

It’s really annoying trying to use the black hair with paler skin tones, because it gives you red eyebrows.

4 Likes

Wait, really? I never noticed that! …that’s awful.

2 Likes

Also, the new feathers only work with some of the hairstyles!

2 Likes

Yeah, I’ve noticed a lot of those accessories are limited. It’s frustrating.

Given my druthers, Bliz would sneak a few things in on the regular. Especially for under-served races (looking at you, pandaren). But also for annoying things like dwarf eyebrows.

1 Like

I think every race should have selectable body types.

4 Likes

+1 for Draenei males that aren’t the incredible Hulk…

1 Like

Just thought of another one:

I want scruff as a facial hair option for everyone!

Completely agree. Allied races included. Blizzard would see how many players would make new characters.

Love you Orcs, but Orc favoritism gotta go. Currently the only race with a different body type. I don’t even gotta link the pie chart displaying the favoritism towards customization for that race. (reddit) Still rooting for them to not be so depressive in upcoming expansions, (Ddd some more fun element to them again. Instead of so introspective) but customizations is a whole other ballgame.

All races matter. :partying_face:

Imagine belfs and velfs with orc bodies or the opposite?
Nothing in this world is exactly the same really, almost everything comes in all different shapes and sizes.

I want a full beard. Doesn’t even have to be long. Just covers my lower face.