New wow raider looking for guild, experience raiding FF 14

Hi, I’m new to wow and want to raid in this game! I’ve raided at a high level in FF 14 (cleared ultimate coil of bahamut and ultima weapon’s refrain ultimate with top 15 speed clears and orange logs) but I will be learning a brand new game in wow! I’ve retired from ff raiding so there will be no conflicts with raid times. I’m totally willing to sit out on a fight if another class/geared player is need to clear a hard fight but I like raiding and would really prefer to be a core progression raider, so I don’t think it would be a good fit for me to be a fill-in raider.

Faction: Horde for shaman, alliance for rogue/paladin
Classes: Shaman (any but resto preferred), rogue (assassin/subtlety), paladin (any)
Raid availability: Monday through Friday 2:30 am est to 7:30 am est, Saturday+Sunday 3 pm est to 7:30 am est

Welcome to WoW! I’d love to chat with you about our group! bnet: TheLibrarian#11426

(One Shot Is Never Enough) Bleeding Hollow Looking to Grow our Mythic Team for 9.1 3/10M Tue/ Thurs 9est to 11:30est. RBG’S on the weekend and mythic + on off nights. Currently looking for a 4 dps , 1 off tank and 1 flex healer/dps.

We have 3rd raid night every other week on Mon. Returning Players and casual Players welcome. Battle.net Fenadorm#1793

Descendants of Lore is recruiting. We usually clear the Heroic raid tier and sometimes dabble in Mythic on occasion when we have the people. We raid every Sunday and every other Saturday from 4pm-8pm CST. We are all mostly adults with jobs, families, and adult responsibilities so we are more on the semi casual side. We also aren’t always super professional with a lot of dad jokes and general silliness during raids. We maintain low drama and good attitudes even when we are wiping. We are close knit and are looking for long term members. I will leave our spam below and if you wish to speak more please feel free to add me to battlenet:

[A] Descendants of Lore is a semi-casual Alliance raiding guild on Khadgar/Alleria/Exodar/Medivh that has been around since Vanilla (15 + Years). We are a small to medium sized, close-knit guild of friendly, mature players, with the majority being over the age of 30 with, jobs, families, and adult responsibilities.

We offer a laid back environment with dedicated players willing to put in the work to succeed but not at the expense of fun or sanity.

We make a push for Heroic each expansion.

We raid Sundays from 4pm-8pm CST. (2-6 pm Pacific) and every other Saturday with plenty of opportunities for Mythic + throughout the week.

We are looking for mature, friendly, active, and dedicated players to join us for Shadowlands and beyond.

If you wish to raid, we expect you to come prepared (food, flasks, enchants, gems, know your class and rotation) and on time, come with a good attitude and know how to wipe with dignity and work towards progress.

We will accept anyone who would be a good fit for our guild, and can currently accommodate almost any class, but are especially looking for talented DPS classes, healers, and a hybrid tank to help fill in for tanking when needed.

If you have made it past the novella, please consider us if you are looking for a fun, mature, and friendly environment with an established, long term guild that doesn’t tolerate drama. Or if you are looking for a raid experience filled with silliness and dad jokes.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or wish to consider Descendants of Lore as your new home. Daveta#1154.

We need and elemental or enhance shaman so take your pic check us out