New Wow Player Looking for Guild

Hello All,

Name is Chryos and I’m looking for a guild thats willing to teach and be patient with- dungeons/raiding. Ive pretty much only solo’d here on WoW. Ive done end game raiding/pvp in other games.

My first WoW experience was not great. It was riddled with kids, and superficial mix/maxers, and those who demanded you respec to what they want you to, instead of letting a person play the character the way they want to play (to a degree) *I would have to insist guilds pay to respec and re-respec back.

I’m 46 so I would be looking for a mature, but fun guild, people with good ethics, those that are kind a help others etc…good people is what Im looking for.

I’m certainly not in a hurry to join the first guild that sends me a tell and I keep random guild invites off.

I’ll end this by saying my goal in WoW would be to learn to raid, but I gotta get some dungeon experience first and some gear :confused:

Thanks

Chryos
40 Hunter
Alliance

Good luck to you, man! Based on your OP, I’m going to guess that you’re not Resto and don’t enjoy Healing. That’s cool. I’m a Tankadin and do not enjoy PvE Pallyhealing. Are you a Bear, Kitty, or Boomkin?

If you are not a Bear, and ever need a Tank to help get you gear, PST in game. Understand, though, that grouping for dungeons is a mandatory part of any MMO, and that’s especially true for Classic.

Hope to see you around!

EDIT: Oh, you’re a Hunter. I guess that means you don’t Tank or Heal. =) Out of curiosity, what spec are you that your last guild told you to respec?