New WoW Classic Realms Are Open - Monday, August 26

No, the 1 rppvp realm that already exists is still sitting at medium even tho it was with the first batch of servers launched.

It needs to go to high or full before another one is created.

12 Likes

Launch is the 26th for me at 6pm

7 Likes

…“Mr. Old Blanchy, maybe?” :yum:

2 Likes

they are opening servers 5 hours before launch

4 Likes

Better names this time. Not too bad.

9 Likes

IN EUROPE 10 chars

Haha Bigglesworth is awsome.

Think I might be making one final move to Incendius

7 Likes

Those sync to your time, its 10AM PDT. Servers open at 3PM PDT that day.

2 Likes

Also thanks so much for the advance notice. It really helps a lot more people than you’d think.

5 Likes

6pm EST. 3PM PST Monday, Jan 26

2 Likes

It’s 2019 and the internet has come a very long way ping will be manageable from EST and there are plenty of EST guilds on Grob

2 Likes

Launch is 3 pm PDT August 26. So 5 hours before launch. should be interesting.

2 Likes

That’s nice…I still work that day…

5 Likes

It’s Kel’thuzad’s pet “cat” inside Naxx

9 Likes

5 hours before launch? Horrible timing.

People will be sleeping up until before launch. Should have made it an hour before.

11 Likes

This is very bad and exactly what I predicted. These servers will be dead ghost towns a few months after release. You are repeating the EXACT same mistakes you made in real Vanilla - releasing too many servers that quickly die out.

7 Likes

Kel’Thuzad yells: No!!! A curse upon you, interlopers! The armies of the Lich King will hunt you down. You will not escape your fate…

6 Likes

This is a pretty solid improvement from the crap server names and 1-3 hour advance notice we’ve been getting so far, so thanks Blizz.

Still not convinced it’s enough, but I guess we’ll see.

6 Likes

@Shiyo - With both PVE East realms currently Full, there is no way that the new PVE East realm will go dead. Plus Westfall is a good server name.

11 Likes

People were talking about how bad server names is one of the reasons no one wants to move off Herod, and joking about an “Old Blanchy” server and how no one would ever want to play on a server called Old Blanchy then literally the next day you announce this.

7 Likes