New wave of Bans for some "Popular" players

one of the boosting discords capsized last week because of RMT bans specific to raid carries

people definitely used to get away with a lot but blizzard has really started grinding the boot heel into it, it has not been my experience that pve gets away with RMT much more than anybody else. look how many times limit players have been banned over the last 2 expansions alone

It has to be for cash, they’ve stated before gold carries aren’t against ToS. Unless they’re going back on that now.

Like someone else said, it was probably a “join my discord to find out how much “gold” I charge”

2 Likes

You would know better than I do because honestly I’ve never been a part of a mythic raiding guild or in those circles

I just assumed the Limit bans were more so with them not only streaming the carries but advertising it on their stream

it’s not bs, it’s illegal and for good reason
pro “athletes” (can we not call gamers athletes lol) can make money streaming and playing tournaments

I find it hard to have sympathy for people with one of the most careless and useless ‘professions’ in the world tbh

3 Likes

I never understood this. Why do people purchase carries and waste money instead of earning it? Are people just :crazy_face: :crazy_face:

1 Like

Because mounts are cool and some people have disposable money/gold that they don’t mind spending on stuff they think is cool

I have no interest in mythic raiding but if I had a mountain of gold I’d spend it on the Jaina mount. “Earning” it wouldn’t mean anything to me because the content means nothing to me, I just think it’s one of the better looking mounts in the game

Not a hard concept

1 Like

Isn’t playing destro kind of the same thing?

4 Likes

I’m curious

If someone gets boosted in arena, that doesnt make them any better at the game. They are still going to have no idea what they are doing and get kicked back down the ladder, so wouldn’t that just make what they paid worthless?

Unless the person who boosted them plays with them indefinitely.

You would be surprised how many “carries” get into groups purely because of the achievement they gained.

1 Like

yeah this hunter linked me “s1 glad” and i was like oh hes gotta be good enough for benchwarmer cleave and woahhhhh you would be shocked

3 Likes

This hunter sounds like a really cool guy!

4 Likes

Was it SSDS :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Cervantes is one of them

:+1: :+1: :+1:

I’ll never forget the Savix Duel Tournament when Cervantes carried on like a complete moron. My favorite part was when he accused Savix, an Asian male, of being racist.

2 Likes

yup agreed

Yea but they can talk smack and if anyone says anything they can link their achievement.

Knew this one guy who brought 2400 in rbg back in mop and he was real bad. He tried to lead a rbg and advertise his “2400 exp” to make a group. And after being the lowest dps as an afflic lock and calling no strat people started to call him out and he would link his high warlord and call them bad.

That’s about as useless as people who inject themselves with silicone for big biceps

I hate to break it to you but there are plenty of Asian cultures that are extremely racist. Cervantes is a bitter human being though, I wish Savix has taken a big dump on him.

2 Likes

I liked when he tried to say Savix was a racist to his religious beliefs…

1 Like