New to WoW, LF Casual Guild

I’m looking for a casual guild that is willing to teach me the in’s and out’s of WoW.

Will recreate to whatever server if need be and Alliance or Horde!

1 Like

Hi there! If you’d be interested coming to Whisperwind we would love to show you the ropes in Azeroth! <From Ashes> is an alliance guild my husband and I lead on the Whisperwind/ Dentarg servers. We are a social/ casual guild with a low stress raiding environment. Most of our members are older members with children and full time jobs. Our goal is to have a guild that feels like a family, where our members actually care about one another and want to hang out. We are firm believers that real life comes first and that this is supposed to be something we enjoy, not a job. We have a mix of long time wow players, those coming back from hiatus, and a few newbies sprinkled in. We all enjoy helping new people figure out how the game works. We raid Wed/ Sun from 8p-10p cst (but raiding is definitely not required), have lots of off night events scheduled (in game and out), and a pretty active discord. We try to do as much as we can together as possible whether that be fun runs/ mythic dungeons/ raids/ achievements/ etc.Here is our guild spam if you want to check it out: [A] From Ashes (Dentarg/ WW) LFM

If we sound like a good fit and you would like to chat please contact me in game or add my btag: Chelusa#1974. Good luck in your guild search! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi! We are currently rebuilidng our guild on horde side so if you were interested in possibly trying the dark side shoot me a mesaage on battlenet. We are always willing to help and like to have fub!

Alikona#11551

1 Like

Hi Prime!

If you’d be interested, is a hordeside guild on the server, Wyrmrest Accord.

We’re a fairly laid back group of mostly adults (well, some of us eat ice cream for breakfast, so as adultish as that can get) averaging around 25 years of age. While we do have a core raid group that runs on weekends with higher requirements, we do have an alt or new-raider-friendly raid that runs on Wednesdays starting at 5p PST.

We do also have events like Dungeons & Drunks on Fridays at 6~6:30p PST and alternating weeks of mog run/glory of the x achievements on mondays.

If you’d like to talk feel free to add me on bnet (SpaceCadet#11225) or on discord (Snow#0992)!

Last Sanctuary (H-Turalyon) is a casual, friendly guild looking for people who want to be a part of a close community. We have plenty of people who would be happy to help you learn the intricacies of WoW, and when you reach max level you can join in the endgame content! Go ahead and add me: Spooky#1595 if you have questions or want to join in. I’ll link our full recruitment post below: