New to US realms, looking for friends/guild/community!

Hello Everyone :slight_smile: I am a casual player who recently moved to Montreal, Canada, (EDT timezone, GMT-4) all the way from EU so I pretty much am starting from scratch in-game and in real life.
As you know, making friends during these times is very difficult, so I am looking for a guild with an active social aspect where I might raid after I get some gear and level a few toons.
I speak English and French, I mostly play Blood DK, and I’m overall a pretty chill guy who likes to have fun around friends. I’ve been playing since WOTLK so it’s pretty hard for me to start a new account without all the goodies I have on EU.

Hit me up on discord: Ghostknight#4900

Hope to hear from you folks soon :slight_smile:

Hey Ghost! I sent a discord request - i’d love to chat with you!

Heya Ghost,

Welcome! I’ll send you a request on Discord. May not be able to chat much until later as I am at work, though. :slight_smile: mine is Danuin#1350

Here is our post: [A][Cairne & Connected Realms] <Sigma> Recruiting for Fun and Mythics

Hi there, I think we might be the guild for you! I’m from Bring the Pain (Area 52, Horde) and we have a couple of people from Montreal, who also speak French. Most of the gang, of course, is from the US, but there are at least 4 Canadians in our core raid group! We’re a pretty tight-knit bunch, and we’re looking to expand our guild family.

We’re SUPER casual, AOTC and looking to start mythic this week. We raid Thurs+Sun, 7-10pm EST. We’re still doing some heroic nights, possibly thinking we might split our raiding between heroic and mythic, and we occasionally do [optionally drunk] normal alt runs to help gear up fresh 60s.

Feel free to reach out to me on bnet (Synthesize#1822) and/or I’ll send you a request on discord, if you’d like to chat!

Hello Ghostknight!
My guild Evolved might be a good fit for you! We are an 18+ community and most of our members have families, jobs, etc so we understand the importance of real life coming first. Because of this, we do not require 100% raid attendance. Everyone is super friendly, mature, and a ton of fun to be around! We like to focus on having a strong community as it makes the game so much more enjoyable, and our main goal is to have fun together!

We raid Weds/Thurs from 8:30-10:30 pm EST for herioc and Sunday nights are very casual open raid night for normals. We also do weekly mythic+ events for our members. Evolved is a Horde guild on Area52. We also have a sister Alliance guild on Proudmoore.

You can contact me at Grimmy#1990 if you have more questions.

Here is a link to our recruitment post: [H]<Area 52> Evolved Gaming, 18+ guild recruiting! 10/10H CN