New to Thrall. LFG

Hey All,

I just transferred to Thrall, and looking for an active guild for the rest of BFA and going into SL. I have 475 HDH which I mained this whole expac. plus a 473 MW.

are you able switch horde and what raids you looking for?

Both my characters are horde now, it just takes a couple of days for WoW to update on here. I’ve mainly done heroic all expac with a little bit of mythic. Every guild I cleared a raid with ended up disbanding shortly after so never really pushed into that.

hey, id like to talk to you about our guild Betelgeuse active, and recruiting for raid team, contact me via discord or bnet

Discord : AweStruCT#9997
Bnet : AweStruct#11374

want join my casual guild were trying build second team tues wed 8-11pm est normal and mby heroic

Hey there! I’m an officer for Slightly Inefficient and we are currently building our numbers up getting ready for SL. We still run keys but are mostly waiting for raid until SL.

Please message me on BNet if you’re interested: CPeppers#1263

Grimace is a team of AOTC Raiders with Mythic aspirations going into Shadowlands. We are a laid back guild, looking for progression and constant improvement with a core team of mythic experience raiders. Recruiting all healing and dps for raiding and social content.

Raid Times - Friday & Sunday 10:30EST-1:30AM EST

What you get out of Grimace:

• Lots of memes
  • Active members
  • Mid to late night raid raiding
  • Relaxed atmosphere
  • Regular Mythic+

To apply please contact:

• Discord - Stisicus#8898 (Pref), BNet - Stis#1648
  • Bnet - Moo#1421

Cheers!

Notsure