New to the game looking for a guild

Hey there, new to the game. I’m looking for a guild that is okay with someone that wants to raid I’m just not there yet

1 Like

Warriorbella,

We have a fun group and are always looking to add good people to our guild. When you get to a point where you are ready to raid we run a casual normal run for alts and new players on Sat evenings. And when you are ready we have a 2 night AotC (7/11H) raid team that runs 2 nights a week.

Our guild is active and people are friendly. We have been around a long time and are not going anywhere. People get on discord while they are running M+ or just to chat. We also have an active cross realm community.

You can learn more about us here:

Add me on discord or b-chat and we can talk more about it if you are interested.

BNET Real ID: Eventin#1487
On Discord: Sevenfold#7482
or you can talk to me in game: Sevenföld | Evenlife | Sevenöut

Hey Warriorbella! Welcome to world of Warcraft! So exciting that you’re new! Why not check out my new guild, The Legal Bananas? We’re made up of veteran & n00b players. We’re currently leveling together but we want to do all the things WoW offers, someday! HMU on discord to learn more: FluffyPanda#6738

1 Like