New to server Prot pally LF social/mythic+ guild

Hey guys,
I have taken a bit of time off, and my schedule has finally chilled out enough for me to play again…ish. I am 48 years old and I just run keys these days. Before my break I was doing 14s 16s ish and my IO is 1802. I just want a chill place to socialize and relax. I can’t raid, but keys and alts are totally on the list. I am a career tank that sometimes heals on a resto druid. Add me in-game dextermorgan#1253. I am not against moving servers, but I want to try to stay on Stormrage. I can level this 60 pally and get into keys again to ease my way back in. Hit me up let’s talk.

1 Like

We could totally use more Tanks for keys! We are SPUN on stormrage, currently 9/9H which I know you are not looking to raid, but we do have a fun run on the weekend incase you want to dip in for some fun. We have a pretty active discord and have a clan in Diablo if you dabble in that as well. My Discord is Boundless7559

hey homelight!

i looooove your shoulders, those are so cool looking!

anyway, my guild would (i think) work for you as were always looking for tanks for m+

check out my guild recruitment spam:

if any of this sounds appealing to you please dont hesitate to reach out via discord: @wigglehugs

hope to hear from you soon!

:heart: / Blue

Hi Homelight, “infinity Raiding” may be perfect for you. Besides raiding many of our members do mid -high lvl. keys. They get busy w/ them usually in the evenings and weekends, and we have a number of members who have KSM, besides some of us are age 50+, so you would fit right in. If you desire more info/invite, just IM me in game. I’m usually online almost every day in the early afternoon, but if you can’t catch me, and just desire an invite, just apply to “Insanity Raiding” directly through guild-finder. Hope to have you join our family!