New to Proudmoore

Hi i’m new to proudmoore, i’ve never really been the best at making friends on MMO’s but with me being stuck in the house i’d like some friends more than ever, where would i start? i tried the guild thing but everyones all about themselves /: any “Positive” feedback would be appreciated thanks (:

2 Likes

Hey there Silverbeam, we a re a newer guild on Proudmoore that is loooking to recruit. We are a social casual raid group that Raids Normal and will be going further into Heroic in the coming weeks. If you have any questions you can reach me on discord @ Khell#4727. Best of luck finding a guild :slight_smile:

1 Like

I am currently trying to lvl up the alliance allied races on Proudmoore. You can add me Zalmo#1990 I am thinking of making the switch to alliance from horde.

1 Like

Hi Silverbeam, it sounds like our guild might be a good fit for you. For more information, check out our info post here:

If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out. Welcome to Proudmoore :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Maybe it’s just a matter of finding the right community or guild that works for you.

Add me on discord or bnet if you’d like to chat.

Bnet - Baconburger#11507
Discord - Baconbuns#8537