New to game and started on azshara but can play any server looking for dragonflight

Hi I am new to the game and I want to progress to mythic tier raiding and do ksm after I google searched what the end game is. I can create a new character and change servers if you want me too and I would be playing either rogue or warrior. Here is my battletag flowerfrogsi#1690 would love new friends.

1 Like

Hello! - We are alliance Stormrage

We are a Mythic raiding guild, currently 4/11M SFO. We are looking for exceptional players
to help fill out our team. Everyone has stated the chill, mature atmosphere of the guild while having a fun time!
We also love running keys and hanging out playing different games!

Raid Times:
Tuesday/Thursday 10pm-1am EST - Mythic

Sunday 10pm-1am EST - Heroic

We also invite those who just want to run keys(most of the guild is KSM), or grab AOTC but not mythic raiding.

Feel free to add
GM - Bnet Shazzammy#11618 or discord Shazzammy#1860
RL - Bnet Kalbor#1822 or discord Kalbor#8573

bumping post

I will drop our recruitment post below, always welcoming of newer players. Best of luck in your search :slight_smile:

ok thank you

You should consider our team, Fireforged, which is part of Eternal Kingdom on the Proudmoore server. The guild has historically been alliance but now we are able to accept Horde players as well. The larger guild has just about anything for everyone, including casual players. We tout several server leading Mythic teams as well as AOTC focused Heroic raid teams. Our particular team, Fireforged, focuses on Heroic raiding as well as Mythic+ runs. At the end of every season we also accomplish “The Glory of the Raider” achievement which rewards you with a cool mount. Nastiness is not allowed, those engaged in it are summarily dismissed from the guild. In fact, we make you sign and agreement attesting to the fact that you will respect all players. About half of our team members are like you, the other half are veterans who want the more enjoyable Heroic format. Raid times are 7 to 10 PM pacific time. Hit me up on Discord: Damsk#7713 on Discord. Check out the Eternal Kingdom website. There you will find a description of all our raid teams as well as links to applications.

Hey Flower,

My new guild, The Legal Bananas is currently raiding Sat/Sun 8-11pm est (we’re 7/11 N Seplucher) & we are in need of a few more dps classes such as shadow priest, feral druid, ret pally & rogue. We also do other non WoW activities such as Jackbox Party & Cards Against Humanity. On Wednesday nights we log onto Moon Guard toons & head down to Goldshire to try to wh_re ourselves out & make gold for our subs! But you do not have to participate in any activities unless you want to! We also are big into voice chat & there are often many people hanging out in the Tiki Lounge in our discord just chilling & sometimes doing stuff in WoW together but often just enjoying each others company! We’d love to get a few more members & grow our happy little family!

Here is my recruitment spam if you’d like to learn more:

If you’re interested or have any questions, please don’t hesitate to DM me on discord: Jem#6738

Can’t wait to hear from you, have a great rest of your day!

:heart: / Jem

thank you guys for responding to my post

1 Like