New to Classic today - obviously new to server too

Created a few Alliance characters as is my custom - any guilds recruiting? I prefer guilds with an active typed chat (bad hearing) and at least some older players (I’ve been doing this since well before original EQ). Failing any alliance guilds I can start a family of Forsaken - just have to <cough< bone up on the undead <cough<.

2 Likes

Silver Lions is a casual guild of older players (I’m in my early 40s and I think I’m on the younger side), with characters of all levels. Voice is purely optional.

To find out more, do a search on the ‘who’ tab for Silver Lions. Send one of us a whisper and we’ll be happy to give you the info to make a decision.

Welcome to Azeroth!

1 Like

Old! You younglins… I have to retrofit my desk to fit my scooter underneath to be able to play, that’s how old I am. Ow… me hip. Good luck on alliance, filthy vermin, we will meet in battle.

2 Likes

do you have many late night players? I am looking for a guild that has some active late night players est.

We have a handful of players who typically are on between 2200 and midnight on weekdays, and a group usually does UBRS on Sunday evenings. After midnight, it gets pretty thin.

We are part of an alliance of other small guilds which expands our grouping potential.

1 Like