New Tank seeks guild

I am sorta new to tanking but want to get into it well. I am on Emerald Dream and seek an active PvE guild. I run on Mountain time. I would like to run mythics and even raids. I would love to get AOTC, and not have to pug it this time.

Hey there! We aren’t looking for another tank, but we are active in M+ and definitely are adding a few people for our AOTC push (if you’re new maybe not on our first go, but while we have it on farm for sure).

Please take a look and let me know if you are interested!

<Midnight Madness> is a new, late night Horde guild on Mal’Ganis forming for Dragonflight. We are building a team of players who care more about the people they are playing with than the progression. Our goal is to clear AotC every tier. Clearing content at a reasonable pace is important, but we are far more concerned about having a good time on a shorter raid schedule, which will give us time in the week to do other things like M+, PvP, and achievement/transmog runs. We will be a small, tight-knit group that wants to kill bosses and have a great time doing so.

Raid Times:

• Tuesday: 10pm - 12am PST (12am - 2am CST)
  • Thursday: 10pm - 12am PST (12am - 2am CST)

If you have any questions or are interested in joining, feel free to contact me:

• Discord: Zamereon#4336
  • Bnet: Zamereon#1622

I am horde.