New Tank Looking For Raid Home

Hey there!

I am new to tanking, but currently loving my Guardian Druid. I’m hoping to find a chill guild that is actively raiding, going to in Shadowlands, and will help a returning player. I have 464 item level, 86 HoA, and a rank 15 cloak.

Feel free to add me on Btag at Spartacus#11158

Hi Aurosae,

We’re actively recruiting for Shadowlands and seeking returning players looking to get back into mythic raiding in the expansion. We provide the kind of tools and the kind positive, productive raid environment that’s great for players getting back into the swing of things. I’ve dropped out guild spam below for you to learn more about us. If you’re interested, you can contact me on bnet at Klik#1399 and you can apply in the application linked in the guild spam

Hey Aurosae

Crimson Brotherhood is always looking to add quality people to our community. We’re a chill guild that is working on building a raid team for shadowlands to supplement our M+ progression. We’re new and returning player friendly and always about playing what you’d like. Feel free to check us out. HMU on btag if youre interested.

Cheers,
Azshul (Bigkatbruh#1326)