New start! LF guild

very casual player looking for a guild on horde/Ally side 18+
lgbt-friendly. something that’s casual but likes to get things done.
I have raided normal and heroic ny’alotha (being very active on Discord especially in voice comms is very important to me) p.s also I’m a very fun and crazy person
I’ve also been an officer and Discord admin for years (I can make your Discord look organized and look professional XD) :rainbow_flag:

Things I like to do
Raiding
Mythic Plus
Island expeditions
timewalking
random battlegrounds.
transmog runs.
and working on professions.
I dont RP XD

Discord: Zurgane#3882

1 Like

Hello Zurgane,

Do you just have the hunter? Ruined Nightmare is recruiting, but we are beyond full of hunters at the moment. Looking for a warlock and or Mage at this time. Let me know. Check out our recruitment post! <Ruined Nightmare> 8/8 Heroic Recruiting!

Hello Zurgane,

< The Expedition > is a newly formed guild on Thrall looking to build its ranks for raiding. We are a AoTC focused guild looking to push for content. We also look to push for high M+ keys and Mythic Raiding. As we look to push the end content of BFA we are looking for members to take into Shadowlands as well.

Any Questions feel free to message the following on Bnet:
Jeshal#11930 - Guild Leader
Echohertz#1215 - Officer

Set you a btag request, I would love to chat with you about my guild!

Currently rebuilding after a long hiatus, and we are looking to grow into what you are looking for!

I’ll link my post below for you too look at as well!

2 Likes

add you on discord Zardana!

Zardana; not sure if you found what you are looking for yet but Murderous Hobos is looking to grow. We are a new guild.
We are a guild that is focused more on personality and desire to play with your friends more then anything else. We are all here to have a good time and do as much as we can get done. If you want to be the best then we are here to help you with that, whether that is Raiding, M+ or leveling alts. You just want to hang out in a digital world with some friends, well we are here for that too. This is a game and we all have lives the officers here just got tired of not having a place where everyone is welcome.
We are currently looking for all roles/classes and specs.
Raid times are Tuesday and Thursday 830-1000 Server (EST). We do Mythic+ almost every day we aren’t raiding and if we aren’t doing that we are doing the weekly quest.
battlenet: thegamingvet#1336
Discord: Buzz#6011

1 Like

Hey there! DAB-Thrall is recruiting for Raids, PvP, Mythic+, Leveling, and Social. Stoners trying to progress content. Tues & Thurs 9pm-12am & 2nd team Sat 8pm. Discord focused! All Welcome! We’re looking for more to round out our raid team or just casual people to play with and hang out in discord with. We are a chill group just always looking to add more people for anything!

Hey there Zurgane

Guild Name: TreasureChest PartyQuest

Server: US-Thrall

Time Zone: Eastern Standard Time

Faction: Horde

Raid Times:

Sunday - TBD

Monday - TBD

Fun Facts:

• Friends since Burning Crusade
  • Mixed skill level of players that enjoy playing together. So if you’re new to the games it’s ok!
  • We screw around a lot. If swearing or darker humor isn’t something you’re okay with, you probably won’t like us.
  • Recently moved to Thrall-Horde from Wyrmrest Accord-Horde. Look to add new faces for Shadowlands.
  • Is full of players who actually like each other
  • Stays light on time commitment but gets things done
    *Prioritizes a welcoming environment
  • Understands you have a life outside WoW
  • Is looking for like-minded players seeking a long-term home

Hello! Do you like Treasure? Do you like Parties? Well come and join TreasureChest PartyQuest . We are a friendly new guild looking for players on our way to into Shadowlands. If you are a new, returning player, or looking for a new home and your goal is to start fresh in Shadowlands we may be the guild for you! TreasureChest PartyQuest is a new guild on Thrall lead by a group of friends who’ve played since BC, we are looking for all classes to fill our roster in Shadowlands, in the mean time we will be active in Mythic+ while we build our community. We have people that just hit 120 today, we have people leveling alts trying to figure out what class they should main for SL. We have it all, and there is no pressure of raiding anytime soon though I am sure we will get some people into light raiding by late July/ early August.

Contact Info:

Blizzard App: Campbellsoup#1661
DefiantRogue#11502
infonation#1796

Discord: Campjo#3850

If you have any questions about joining, feel free to add me on either platform.

People keep calling the writer of this post the wrong friggin name!

“Zardana” is someone who replied to this post.

"Zurgane" is the post writers name!

1 Like