New shadow priest changes coming to beta look ABSOLUTELY amazing. PLEASE blizzard im begging you

I’m BEGGING you guys - DO NOT listen to the whiny idiots claiming that you’re removing the “skill aspect” of this class. They literally have no idea what they’re talking about. This rework looks absolutely phenomenal and i’m so incredibly stoked to get back to my spriest just after reading the blue post. Keep up the great rework and again - please ignore the nay’sayers and the whinytards pretending this somehow doesn’t DRASTICALLY improve this classes potential!

26 Likes

These changes have rejected their fantasy of what Shadow could be.

I guess the spec isn’t for them :rofl:

4 Likes

SHADOW is back!

9 Likes

The “Voidform (Legion/BFA)” Shadow Priest:

The Shadowlands Priest:

A bit tongue in cheek I admit, but seriously I am happy for the first time in a long time with the fact that they actually did something I did not think I would ever see. They reversed course and actually listened to us players.

9 Likes

I am excited to try the new shadow

Is their word when the new Shadow build will hit Beta? I’m truely excited would love to see how it is.

Data-mined changes are now up on fansites, for those interested.

Of note to me was Void Torrent, which now refreshes all DOTs over 4 seconds, does decent damage, and generates 60 insanity over its duration.

Will have to play with it, but I’m curious to theorycraft this.

It has a 45 second cooldown, so one scenario for it is starting a single-target fight by applying dots, and as long as a 4-second channel made sense, and as long as it built 60 insanity faster than mindblast/mindflay, it could be the fastest way to get to a DP, or just 30 insanity shy of Void Erruption.

Of note:

I was correct in my guess about Voidform on the beta.

To enter voidform you have to have at least 90 insanity and cast void erruption (1.5 second cast time by default now) to activate it.

Which means at the start of a fight you’ll want to be building as fast as you can to 90 insanity to get a voidform inside of a lust window. My previous, above comment about Void Torrent might be of note, because Void Torrent might be the fastest way at the start of the expansion to get 60 insanity at the start of a fight (will need to test).

Isn’t Void Torrent on the same line as Damnation, I feel like Void Torrent will need to be buffed to compete against saving 3 GCDs of Damnation…

I’m loving Damnation though, all Dots in one cast is insane! :grin:

I don’t get it

Help me understand the context of the guitar video

:slight_smile:

I cant wait to finally play the new changes!! :grinning: