New Season of Discovery Realm - Chaos Bolt (RP-PvP)

Agreed.

Welcome back.

2 Likes

Probably be an hour or so, but who knows what the current workload looks like for them right now

Okay y’all got me, I wanted to try RP-PVP this time (never got to see ED or Grobb in its heyday). Going Night Elf Druid.

For the Alliance! For the Kaldorei!

Thank god. Chaos Bolt will be the true Grobb 2.0

4 Likes

THANK YOU FOR LISTENING BLIZZARD MAJOR W. We appreciate you

3 Likes

Buddy when’s this turd droppin

Welcome friend.

Just wanna say how much I appreciate a proper RP server. Even trying to chat with people in general was impossible with the “INV TO WALL GUILD PLS” spam (the streamer guild…)

5 Likes

Huge W, thank you for listening to the community.

3 Likes

Yes!! I can’t wait

1 Like

So…when will this realm be available?

3 Likes

I might actually try this out. Haven’t played a pvp server since…original Vanilla. But with the caps in place ganking isn’t a huge thing. And hopefully the streamers stay over at the other rp-pvp. This might be fun.

3 Likes

guys im so triggered right now why are there no eastern servers? I have dog water ping on wild growth server…

1 Like

I can’t even see the realm list, I can’t see if Chaos Bolt is up, I’m still locked on Crusader Strike and get kicked out every time I try to just see the realm list.

It’s not up yet. And every realm is listed as ‘new’ now.

2 Likes

Thanks bud! Good to see you. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Just keep spamming reconnect until it lets you see the list.

Yep, no new server. I’m not worried about the Asmongold pitch fork carrying crew, i’m just wanting to do RPPvP.

What was he saying? Just curious i dont watch his stream

Does the new realm just pop up on the realm screen or do you need to constantly disconnect/reconnect and refresh it?