New Season of Discovery Realm - Chaos Bolt (RP-PvP)

Tell your guild to consider the following. What evaporates fastest from special servers? The answer is the Streamers and their tag-alongs. Crusader Strike has over 50 streamers on it. A lot of people are going to dump it and swap to Bolt.

6 Likes

I’d say given the circumstances and the duration, people should be able to easily pivot. >_>; how high a level could have people got in about an hour of gameplay with the technical issues?

2 Likes

too late??!?!?!? LMAO

6 Likes

If you’re interested in an actual RP-PvP server, this will be the one to do it on. I can’t see many RPers sticking with Crusader Strike to play with streamer zerglings.

6 Likes

Not high at all considering it takes 10-20 hours to reach 25.

1 Like

I think we can all handle leveling to 5 again lol

5 Likes

wow players are delusional ahahahha

It’s literally the first 3 hours of the new ruleset with a level 25 cap. I’m certain catching back up to where you all got too isn’t an issue currently. The whole 3 levels you may have gotten, if you’re lucky with getting tags.

1 Like

I think it made sense for 1 rppvp realm. Assuming streamers didnt go there.

3 Likes

Chaos Bolt for the WIN!!!

1 Like

There are too many realms. Hardcore had 2 realms. Wrath has like 4 that aren’t dead.

1 Like

server locks you at 25 anyway. This is no reason to play on Crusader Strike unless you enjoy the streamer influences. Some of us don’t, to each their own.

Just wait until hype dies down and people realize lol.

Yeah, streamers choosing RPPvP made a second one neccessary

5 Likes

Any timeframe on the launch of this server. Me and my guildies are stuck with half on Crusader Strike wondering if they should stop and half who couldn’t get in and want to go Chaos Bolt

I disagree this time. Tons of people won’t want to be on the streamer server. It will be a full server by Sunday if not tonight.

2 Likes

Yee server launch when? :smiley:

An ETA would be lovely!

Thanks. Can’t see it on the list yet, when is it coming?

Good decision.