New RPer, Any rp guilds?

Hey all, I’m a pretty experienced role player in other games such as ESO, and SWTOR. I would really like to try it in this game as well. If anyone has any suggestions thatd be great, faction for me doesn’t matter atm till I find a guild that seems right. Any suggestions guys and ty.

Depends on what kind of rp interests you. Are you into civilian, adventurer, church, military, police, etc? There are plenty of guilds but many are centred around a specific theme of internal faction (I.E., Night Elves, Ebon Blade etc.).

Any actually

Well the best thing I can suggest is take a walk around Stormwind. Chat with people and see what’s out there. There are plenty of options!

If you’re willing to wait there’s the monthly job fair on the last sunday of every month (Nov 24th for the next one) at 8pm server time. It’s usually held out by the Stormwind Docks.

Edit: There’s also Heart of the Mountain, I see them around a lot and they seem neat. Probably a good place for a gnome!

1 Like

Orchid Belly Amity is a group of neutral freelancers. Our events are few times a week and offer a very detailed d20 system to flesh out your character IC. Head to our forum post for more info.