New respect for brew tanks

Anyways since season is over already I been trying out different tanks and class to see what class I like to play in S2. Wodsn’t have as much time as before or even play when my sub runs out.

Been playing around with different tanks. So far I try guardian druid, port pally, port warrior, VDH, Brew with some low m+ and I got to say people who play brew most likely play piano as well. The amount of keys you have to press and then all the CD you have to keep track off. Most importantly keeping yourself alive. If I wasn’t over gear on my monk (play as WW so I just the same gear ilvl 397) to tank m0 and m2 the groups would have wipe if I tank at the appropriate ilvl gear. Such a complicate tank to play…

1 Like

Idk I like complexity of wow, but things have gotten too easy imo

1 Like

Love my Brew boy, he is so much fun to play, haven’t tried the other tanks, but thinking about Guardian eventually.

I don’t know how to play any instruments, well.

as a brew main on and off since legion. The piano comment made me laugh but oh so true

You probably gonna fall asleep going to guardian tank from brew. If you ever managed to tank on brew, nothing comes close in terms of fun. The only body part that doesn’t have fun on brew are the fingers

It’s more fun but not more complex, I think you still haven’t figured out how to play it.
It also isn’t the only tank with high APM as people say, prot pala and prot have relatively high (if not higher APM) as they press more off-gcd cds than brews. Brew has a bit more keybinds than the other tanks.

This is not a scientific statement but I FEEL like I can survive more on my Brew than on my pally.