New Realm Merge?

So recently I logged in to find my realm had been merged with about 3 or 4 other servers, mainly which were Latin american servers, but I didn’t see any announcements about this, and I dont really know or wish to see constant Spanish in almost every feed. Is there a way to server change for free since I’ve been grouped out of my native language? I have quite a few max level characters, but I really dont want to realm change each one due to language barriers.

I only see Ghostlands as part of your server group. How are you determining there were new servers merged?

2 Likes

Like 6 people in stormwind belonging to latin servers told me point blank.

I’m not sure I’d believe random people on the internet. Per Blizz’s website, you currently are merged with Ghostlands.

As to your other mention: Blizzard doesn’t grant free transfers by asking here. In addition, historically, free server transfers were used only to balance realms. They were not used to get away from realm mates.

If you’re seeking a free realm transfer, you would need to suggest it via ingame or on the forums, likely General. If you do, you might want to have something more concrete as the reason.

5 Likes

I mean… What do i know? Language barriers not being a concrete reason? Right. Anyone else with a bright idea?

No new realm connections have been made Philosophy. You’ve been given incorrect information. Additionally, realm connections would not be a reason for us to offer free transfers. If you were looking to relocate your characters, you would need to purchase transfers to a different realm.

Keep in mind that with cross-realm technology, it’s completely possible to encounter players from realms other than your own. Connected realms and cross-realm zones are completely different systems.

8 Likes

Thanks! Just looking for a blue post with a clue :slight_smile: