New Realm Connections are Underway

Well Blizzard buttbuys said we got 5 and 6 million subscribers, not my fact, not the parasites host fact (they never tell the truth on anything), gave us a single day or two notice about the merge. And Ill probably have to pay my $$ to avoid a bastard realm like Perenolde and Moknathal at my expense (if I get victimized from the Blizzard Deans) so just like these Mythical Athletic Scholarships that campus in Irvine gets more money, at my expense. Financially and mentally

Dumb question: How do I know which realms are connected to my server?

Here is the Support Article that details connections. It is up to date as of 2 days ago, so you might need to look at the recent Forum threads for newer connections.

1 Like

Thank you! For some reason I couldn’t find that on Google.

1 Like

You’re welcome.

Looking at that list, I realize that there are so many backend virtual server names that most of us never heard of.

No wonder Kaviax kept on listing Blackmoore by mistake.

2 Likes

The cross realm problem would be solved if we just did region wide connected realms. The only difference is the economy part which should be much easier to keep track of (programmatically) than you already do with syncing players, NPCs, objects, and spells in the game world live. #ConnectAzeroth

Detailed Arguments Here: #ConnectAzeroth - The Final Realm Connection

so uhhh… any help for stormreaver? we’re dying a slow death over here.

It is nuts that a few of the 10 least populated realms have been ignored so far when realms with 4 to 5 times the population were grouped up.

Ravencrest/Uldaman still dead. I mean as a DK dead is fine but it’s starting to get lonely over here.

Echo Isle/Draenor has been dead for some time now. Hope that’ll change lol

Goldrinn feels empty, don’t forget about us

1 Like

Earthen Ring US needs merged/connected/something.

Are they going to connect more realms? Getting close to launch.

Going to need to drastically increase the amount being connected and the frequency at which you’re doing them per week if you have any hope in Maw of accomplishing this before launch.

Why not rename the realms after the connection? Does it not confuse who you can and cannot trade with? Did they remove xrealm in major cities? Bite the bullet, rename the connected realms to ONE NAME!

That would be far, far worse. Right now our realm names are essentially a last name, so I can have a Illoramoan-Grizzly Hills and an Illoramoan-Lothar. if they renamed the connected servers, who’s getting renamed? Now I know I can trade with anyone whose name I see on Trade channel. Crossrealm zoning and phases all still exist.

3 Likes

Then you would have a LOT of people upset that they lost their names.

3 Likes

They might be done with realm connections for a while. They started locking the other connection threads and no new connections mentioned in over a week.

it was pretty much a given, interesting that there locking the threads though they haven’t done that before.

1 Like