New ranged demon hunter 3rd spec

Maybe they could make a warden class that is a support class? Variations of different pools of fel and sigil/wards for buffs and debuffs.

Sigils are great. They should look to expand that as the identity of demon hunters.

3 Likes

Warden would be cool

1 Like

Would be cool to have a bow spec that uses fell empowered arrows and has some warden abilities or just a mid range caster.

3 Likes

At this point I just want a class other than Druid that cant Tank and do Ranged dps in some way.

What about giving DHs a bow spec that focuses on the shadow part of the DH kit, make it like Alleria and call it Void Hunter. That way DH can become relevant again in the lore and we get more classes that uses bows

5 Likes

Honestly? I wish you had a TLDR because I was simply too intimidated to read all that you did write.

OTOH, I am extremely impressed with what you put together; even the presentation format is aesthetically pleasing.

1 Like

I feel like its more of a ranged physical dps, more like hunter than caster. I love the ideas though.

1 Like

Great idea, and amazingly well thought out, however, the game has so many problems with balancing as it is adding more just continues to make it worse.

1 Like

Its a dot spec at heart. Main ability is a single target channel but you can move while channeling if one if your dots is present on the target. It has a dot that pandemics the full duration and spreads with sigil of flames, another dot that can only exist on a single target but stacks and it uses the inqusitors as a demon aspect. There are numerous abilty interactions such as being able to multi-channel your main ability onto a target during meta demon form and has some alterations to the standard DH model such as being able to cast immolation aura onto other targets.

1 Like

No we don’t need a ranged spec Demon Hunters are melee and should always be melee 2 specs is fine but if you really want a third it should be like a Shadow Hunter spec because DH is also able to use Shadow Spells

Prolly saving our third spec for when Illidan returns with the Titan prisoner.

1 Like

Seems interesting.

No support please though. I have had enough with aug already.

1 Like

I’d like to see aug turned into a tank

I would have liked aug as a melee dps, but tank support would work better than dps support anyway.

I just don’t think support works well for wow.

1 Like

You’re not wrong. It’s hard to find anyone who thinks Aug is a good idea. But i do applaud the team for experimenting. Thats rare nowadays.

4 Likes

This is 10/10, and using Despair as a motif for this is sick. Really great.

2 Likes

Ahhh I hate they won’t let me click links

they need to fix current bugs for the specs/class at the moment i personally do not want a third spec that is just going to jack the game up even more, they need to stop adding stuff and start fixing stuff aka bugs.

Interesting,
but I believe that blizzard wanted to introduce a ranged demon hunter (from wow) before, at most becoming ranged when in demonic form in warcraft 3 that fired “chaos bolt”. I believe there could be something like that when they introduce a new race that has had other training into their own legion, like the eredar man’ari or even a draenor felorc that seems to have a symbiosis in half of its body.

3 Likes