New Raider Looking For A Home

Good morning, we might be just the place for you.

Guild & Server: Contingency Plan :Horde: The Scryers
Raid Times/Days: 8-10 EST Wednesday 7-10 EST Friday.
Current Progression: New Guild. 10/10N and 6/10H looking to fill out our team to continue progression.
Recruitment Contacts: Cidniz-The Scryers Discord: Cidniz#4705
Wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/the-scryers/Contingency+Plan
https://raider.io/characters/us/the-scryers/Cidniz
Requirements: 200 ilvl, and a knowledge of how your class works. Logs of your previous boss attempts very helpful
Needs: DPS

We’re mostly raiders that no longer have a drive for high end mythic content. So we’ll be a mostly AotC focused guild that will dabble in mythic raiding. We also have a healthy M+ community, but only pushing 10-12 keys currently.

Hi Calliann,

Reformation is a family friendly guild that enjoys social raiding and mythics.

Based on the Shadow Council server node (SC, BWR, SoE, CC) we are currently 10/10N, 1/10H CN. We run a variety of keys and have people that collect pets, mounts, mogs and achievements.

We are looking to add the following roles:

M Dungeon Tanks, off spec DPS for raiding
M Dungeon and Raid Heals
Ranged DPS

We raid one night per WoW week for 2 hours, every second Sunday and Thursday from 6-8 server time (8-10 eastern).

Reformation is listed on WoWProgress and GuildsofWoW.

If you would like to know more about Reformation, you can contact me through BNet at Samvimes #11432 or ask anybody in the guild to speak with Sam or Cuda in game.

If you’re looking for laid back raiding to see the content, we may be a right fit for you.

Sam

Hi Calliann

Myself and some friends just formed a guild on Illidan (horde). We are looking for players to raid with and run mythic+ dungeons. We will eventually begin raiding on Tues/Thurs 8 to 10pm but might not be this tier as we are building. If building something from the ground up interests you please reach out

DLAres#1711

Hello Kaneika! I own a small, semi-casual guild on servers Rexxar/Misha named Wolves of the North. We’re trying to regroup after members falling off of the game. We want to have a 10-15 player raid group raiding Fridays & Saturdays 9pm - 12am EST. 3/10N currently. We are in need of all roles. I know we’re really behind, only running normal, but having a player of your expertise would be a tremendous help!

We’re all mature players, and have prior commitments in the real life. We’re all here to have fun, and run content together. No unrealistic hard-core goals set. No intense scheduling. Semi-casual AOTC mindset, with priority in having fun.

If you’re interested, my discord is zdunny69#4257, feel free to message me with any questions!

Hey Calliann, Our guild is currently recruiting.

GUILD: Numinous

Server: Dalaran-US

Faction: Horde

Current Progress: 10/10 Normal & 3/10H

Raid Times: Friday/Saturday 9 PM EST

Currently Looking For:

[High Priority] Range DPS (Mage, Warlock), Healer

But are also taking in any class or spec.

About Us: Numinous is a semi-hardcore-based progression guild that was formed by experienced raiders, wanting to form a raid team that progresses into high-tier content while maintaining a chill atmosphere. We also run high mythic+ keys and have an active discord even when we are not in the raid.

Battlenet: M05final#1114

Discord: M05final#9096

Hi Calliann,

Retaliation is an alliance heroic progression guild that has been raiding and playing together in various games for over 10 years. We enjoy giving each other a hard time while still being successful.

Retaliation raids on Tuesday and Wednesday nights 8 PM to 10 PM ET. We use Discord for voice communication and go with a work hard play hard mentality. We also require a mythic+ to be completed each week to assist with progression. (We do these as a guild).

More details - AOTC Guild Recruiting - Come give each other crap with us!

Please if interested reach out to Isego#1586

Welcome back to the World of Raiding!

If you are still looking on Wyrmrest Accord is looking for melee and ranged dps for our heroic progression. Raid times are 8-10 est Wed/Sat We also host Mythic Sundays as well. If your looking to join please send me a message here or Shoot Ripcord-WyrmrestAccord a message!

Hey! Wanted to throw us out there. We are a group of older people looking to get AoTC. Casual guild regularly running M+ on non raid nights whether it be alts or mains. We raid Wed & Sun 8pm CST (9pm EST) and usually go for about 2 hours. We are currently looking for a healer!
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/hantiquatedlooking-for-healer-2-dps-aotc-progression/787139

Hey Buddy, If interested Dirty Mike in the Boys is always looking for people that are dedicated to showing up and playing. We raid Tuesday and Thursday 9-12 pm est. We also do M+ and other shenanigan on off nights. We’re all 30+ and laid back. We’re on Malganis and Horde. Currently looking for more dps, would love to add a warlock. Hit me up if interested BNet MtMan#1965 or on Discord MtMan#2491

Evening! I was wondering if you were still looking for a guild to join! :slight_smile: We are currently in need of healers to join our mythic team. We’re currently 2/10M and we’d love to have you!

I am part of Undaunted, which is a voice-less guild with mostly deaf/hoh players, but if you’d like to know some more information, here you can read a little bit about us:

Undaunted is a semi-hardcore (12/12M Nya’lotha / 2/10M Castle Nathria) raiding guild that is primarily composed of deaf and hard of hearing players, as such we do not use voice in our raids and use text based communication. We are stationed on Area 52. We raid from 9:30-12:30 pm EST on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday. We keep downtime and chatter to a minimum by focusing on churning out productive pulls. We send out invites at 9:15, and we never stay past 12:30 EST.

Raid Needs: High demand for healers and Exceptional Players to fill our roster for Castle Nathria!

Note: Tanks are only recruited internally, if you want to become our tank, you may do so only after proving your reliability playing a different role.

Our philosophy is that we prefer raiders possessing critical thinking skills and the ability to perform when assigned mechanics, survive in OH-CRAP moments using appropriate immunities, defensives, and warlock cookies. To describe our environment, we have a good balance between serious competition while sparing time for inside jokes. Pugs that joined our raid say nothing but great things about our environment. We have two players leading the team; our Raid Leader, Amis (played since 2006), and Sarialinde (played since 2008) our Raid XO/Guildmaster. Amis and Sarialinde work together to ensure a smoothly operated raid that values transparency.

If we piqued your interest, you may choose to contact us on Discord:

Discord: https://discord.gg/5Zb9qwdzJy
Recruiters: @Erika Mizune#3924 (Yumene), @JfisherGamerr#1792 (Gadda)

Would love to chat with you more! :slight_smile:

Hello Callian,
We are a group of longtime WoW friends who enjoy endgame content without the drama, we would like to discuss the possibilities with you further either via Discord or in game. Look forward to hearing from you.

Guild & Sever: Army of Heroes: Bloodscalp, Boulderfist, Dunemaul, Maiev, Stonemaul, Sen’jin, Quel’dorei
Raid Times/Days: Tuesday/Thursday 8-10:30 pm CST
Current Progression: 10/10 N 5/10 H
Recruitment Contact: Kal#7417 (Discord) Kal#12198 (Btag) or AMcCall#3147 (Discord)

Requirements: Consistent attendance and a good attitude. Guild members are active throughout the week, and we regularly run M+ guild groups, so we will happily help gear you up! We are a group of people interested in progression, but who also believe that having fun is the most important part of any raid night.
Needs: Need all DPS roles, Fire Mage and Balance Druid in particular. Also need OS healer and Tank

Hefty of Area 52 is looking for a few more dps and heals to bolster our team as we prepare to move into mythic. Currently 8/10H, 10/10N, we raid Tues and Thurs 10pm-1am EST. We are a semi casual adult only (21+) guild, and most of us are in our 30’s-40’s. Outside of raids, our members enjoy doing M+, pvp, transmog runs, and leveling alts. If you’re interested or would like to talk further, please add me in game at Rawrabear#1450

Big Pump Illidan Horde

Friendly relaxed guild needing a few more dps to finish our mythic progression roster. With Aotc leads we’re serious raiders looking for exceptional dps roles. Most of us play after work for a fun time during the week. Don’t mind helping people improve and gear as long as they’re committed.

Raid times Tues/Thurs 6-9pm cst.

Preferred : Affliction lock Unholy dk Hunter Fire mage Warrior

We have an active discord and run plenty of m+. Some members do well in rated pvp but it’s not our main focus.

Please reach out here or on discord. Discord: Dwightschrute#8056

Konvival is a tight knit community of welcoming players. Our guild is inclusive of all experience levels as well as a variety of in game goals. That being said, our raid team has the progression mindset and ambition to push as far as we can into Mythic Castle Nathria by the end of the tier. We are currently working on Heroic Sire with wipes in the 10% range.

If you are interested in joining the guild and raiding with us, check out the google form below or please contact me here or on Discord! We do require a Discord interview prior to a raid trial as we want to make sure you fit well into the team and the atmosphere we are cultivating there.

Discord: Langas#8260

Raid Schedule: Sun/Mon 8:00-11:00pm EST

Current Needs: Currently in high need of a tank and strong DPS players for Heroic Sire Denathrius and early Mythic progression. We are also looking to add 1 healer. Below you will find specific classes we are in high need of, however all strong players will be highly considered.

Tank - all classes except DH considered

Monk - WW or Brewmaster

DK - Unholy

Kaneika,

We just started a guild on Lothar US. We do content almost night from 7pm est to 12pm.

We are currently building our rosters and have several R1 Mythic Raiders who can help coach you with any role or class you want to play.

Right now we are pushing mythic plus content until we find enough people for raiding.

Let me know!

Hey there, hoping you’re a fit for us!

< Unions Only >
Zul’Jin - Horde
Time: Wednesday 7-10 EST
Current progression: 10/10N, 6/10H

We’re looking for some Ranged DPS! We’re 6/10H Castle Nathria and run Mythic+. Raid is Wednesday 7-10 EST (one day). M+ throughout the week. Very active and laid back group. We like to down bosses and have fun doing it. Our goal is to eventually progress through Heroic but we won’t be bashing our heads into it. We will never step foot into Mythic Raid. Our current roster is around 13.

Add my btag: ishkurr#1649 if you’d like to chat some more

Hi Calliann, thought I would offer our guild as an option as well! My guild is focused on progress but also a bit silly and a bit casual. Feel free to message me if you’re interested!

Alliance
(US) Silver Hand, Farstriders, Thorium Brotherhood
Guild: The Broken Order

Raid Times: Weds & Fri 7:30PM – 9:30PM EST

We are expanding our core raid team (to 14) and need 2 Healers and 2 DPS. We are 10/10N, 3/10H (just started Heroic). We also plan to start Sanctum of Domination as soon as it releases.

What we are looking for: 2 Healers of any class (1 Paladin preferred), and 2 DPS (Ranged classes preferred). The best fit for our guild would be people with a good attitude who want to find new friends and progress in the coming weeks.

We would love it if you were 200 ilvl+ so you can jump right into the raid team. But if you are not quite there yet, we are happy to help gear you up! We are also happy to teach fights. We prefer people who know their class over knowing Castle Nathria.

We have a fairly small guild with a lot of fun/silly people. Our atmosphere is pretty casual and we are all adults ranging from 20’s to 40’s. There will definitely be some adult language. (What can I say? We have actual sailors in the guild…) Our players range across several different time zones and work nights and days so there is almost always someone online. In addition to raiding, our guild also does quite a bit of Mythic+, Torghast, PVP, and achievement runs. If you want to raid and progress, but want to do so with some chill people who don’t rage at a wipe, we might be a good home for you!

If interested, you can join us on any of our raid nights and see if you fit in!

Battlenet: Vanahae#1159
Discord: Onari#3270

Heya!

I think we might meet your criteria and have room for you, If you are still looking you can check our Guild out, 3/10M and AOTC raiding T-W and Heroic Mondays at 10pm-1am EST. More info here: [A] 3/10M Recruiting CE players or Btag Matthew#1470

On a different note than recruiting you, I just recently lost function of my left side and started playing one-handed with just the mouse (hella buttons) and just wanted to ask if you use WoW as an escape as well? In a good therapeutic way?

Hey Calliann, what better place for you than a new guild that just formed and looking for people to grow both as a raid team AND as a community. I will throw down my copy pasta like everyone else and let you see what you think

-Alkamyst

Guild Name Optional is a new guild on Thrall-US formed in February of 2021. We are a group of players who enjoy all aspects of the game from pve (raiding and mythic keystones) to pvp to social activities. We are currently looking to fill our ranks with like-minded individuals that enjoy all aspects of the game as well as build a solid raid comp for AOTC and mythic progression.

Raid: We raid Tuesday and Wednesday 8:30pm-11:30pm est. We offer guild repairs, cauldrons, feasts, gems, and enchants.

Current Needs:

Healer: Disc Priest, Holy Paladin, Resto Shaman, Mistweaver
DPS: Hunter, Ele Shaman, Balance Druid, Mage
Tank: Warrior, Paladin, Monk, Demon Hunter
Any exceptional players will be considered and if you play a hybrid class and have a raid ready offspec, we will take that into heavy consideration
|We also have active players in the following aspects of the game|

PvP: We are in the process of setting up a PvP team. Currently have a handful of people that run random bgs and rated, as well as people involved in 2s and 3s arena.

Looking for:

Someone who has extensive knowledge in PvP and is willing to lead an upstart RBG team as well as coach.

Mythic Keystones: We have multiple people who run keys on a daily basis (10s-15s+), so it’s never hard to find people willing to run keys for either your weekly vault or push even higher.

Social: We have a very active discord community as well as have a Blizzard community set up with players from across servers looking to pug raids, keys, pvp, etc.

Contact Information

Alkamyst: Alkamyst#1337 (Discord) | Drdiabeetus#11324 (Bnet)
Skylitnight: Skylitnight#1896 | Skylitnight#11667 (Bnet)