New Raider DH Tank LF Guild

Hello all! I am a younger (not that kind of young) player of WoW that hasn’t really been playing for a while, and wants to get into raiding. I would much rather be able to be in a casual guild in which consistently raids, as i do wish to do so. I’ve not tried this kind of thing before but am interested in seeing how a more active guild functions and i want to see if it is something that i would be having fun with. I’ve been demotivated with playing the game for a while because i had lost any group i had in which to play with. I’d rather be able to stick to the realm i am currently on, but am fully willing to swap realms if I run into a guild that interests me.

In the end, it matters little how competitive the guild is. I just want one that would be accepting of me even though I have little experience in doing this kind of thing and am a little bit under geared. I am fully able to be much more active than your average player, and likely will be once i am in a more active guild. I hope i do not bother you, and that we may get along together!

Sunset Riders is a newly formed guild of friends and compatriots. Raiding two nights a week, we are a casual no drama guild! So far, we have achieved 7/9 heroic and are going to push AOTC with the current tier of raiding. We also run mythic pluses, and generally have fun!

We raid on Wednesday and Friday from 7 pm to 9:30 pm server time.
We also run Normal Tier raids on Saturday nights as well (7:30 pm Server time). We are on Moon Guard

Currently, we are a seeking ranged dps (Shadow Priest/Warlock) for progression, Item level of 390+, with knowledge of fight mechanics and a desire to learn and push content. Others will be considered of course! BNET at laskaland#1404

<Sacred Fire> On Bleeding Hollow was originally founded during Cataclysm by a group of in-game friends. We have a long history of raiding together going back to BC and Wrath. Our main focus for BFA is AOTC. We’re currently seeking experienced, goal-oriented raiders, those new or returning to raiding, as well as active social members.

Raid Schedule: Tues. and Thurs. 9:00pm to 11:00pm Eastern time.

Current Progression: Heroic Uldir: 8/8 AOTC Heroic BoD: 9/9 AOTC Heroic Cos: 1/2

If you’re looking for Heroic Raiding, and doing Mythic+ in a fun environment we encourage you to get in touch with us.
B-net: Hoob#11345, Tiffin#11683 or Itz#1225

TY for your time!

Hey buddy, Hallowed Ground is a weekend raiding team, we raid Friday and Saturday nkghts 9 pm to 12 am central time on Mal’ganis. We have a tank spot open if you would like to come try us out.

Due to the break we took because of burnout during BoD we are going to be starting back up the 19th and 20th in The Eternal Palace.

If you are interested contact me at discord: ironkuting#9873 or btag: ac1dburn#1220. :slight_smile:

< Guild Name Loading> Proudmoore Is a Semi-Casual raiding guild looking for more to fill our raid team! Our current raid progression is 9/9H BoDA 2/2H CoS. Our members have been raiding together since BC and are very knowledgeable. We are in search of likeminded players who are ready to progress and have fun doing it! We are a socially active guild that has a very active discord and guild chat. If you are just looking for a place to call home but not raid that’s fine as well all are welcome!

Raid times:
Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday 8 pm EST to 10pm EST

Raiding Needs:
Tanks: Any.
Heals: Paladin, Priest, Shaman
Melee Dps: Druid, Warrior, Paladin, Rogue, Death knight
Ranged Dps: Hunter, Shaman, Mage, Shadow Priest, Druid

Please Contact with any questions:
Guild master: Sophiana (Dyslexia#1187)
Co GM: RoosterD (GrizzlyLC#11705)
Recruitment: Superduelist (superduelist#1290)
Officer: Turw (Fuzzypickles#1730)

1 Like

Hi - if you don’t mind changing faction,! <Ibyish Clan> might be the guild you’re looking for. We’re currently looking for another tank and some dps for our raid team! We’ll be starting our push into the Eternal Palace raid next week!

A bit about us: We’re a casual guild that runs N/H raids, full of mature members, and have been around since Vanilla. Our raid nights are thurs/sun 7:30-10:30 est, We do mythic + on some of our off nights.

If this sounds like it could work for you, I’d love to chat more- please add Riv#1381. Thanks, and hope to hear from you soon!

Hello; just wanted to say that i was in a bit of a tough spot since i posted this, and that i am now up for trying again. Sorry for the sudden scenario, but sometimes life throws things at you that delay your activities for months at a time. I do hope that i am still welcome.

Hey Felnight!

I think we could be a great fit for you if you were ever interested in playing horde. Add me if you’d like to chat more. Arc#11310

Pep Talk is a newly formed guild on (H) Illidan with the purpose of enjoying content as a community. Currently pursuing end game content in pve/pvp and eventually moving into mythic raiding.

We are looking for anyone interested in joining our community. Previous raiding experience is not needed and we are willing to help complete mythic + to help gear.

We raid on Saturdays and Sundays 9:15-11:45 eastern. Groups will start forming around 9:00 eastern to be as efficient as possible. Flasks and food will be provided.

Transmog runs and pvp groups will be set up periodically throughout the week as we gain more members.

Raid times : Saturday/Sunday 9:15-11:45 eastern

I’m sorry, but i am unwilling to play horde due to a number of reasons; but if i did, your guild sounds to be exactly what i was looking for. I’m replying as i seem to have forgotten that detail before, which is a huge mistake on my end.

And if people want, i can give a clear reason for my lack-of-playing recently. For whatever reason, it is incredibly hard to motivate myself to play without being a part of some sort of community. I love being able to work for the good of others, and its hard to do things in a game like this simply for myself with no set goal in mind. I don’t mean to sound depressed, but its difficult for me to even play the game without something like a upcoming raid-date to prepare for.

Hey Felnight,

Exodus (on Fizzcrank/Aggramar server) would love to have you join our group! We Raid Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday from 8:30-11:00pm EST

We’re a casual and fairly laid back guild, that enjoys raiding and progression but also just wants to have fun and play the classes we enjoy. We are currently 8/8N, 5/8H, and hope to get as far as we can in Mythic when we finish H. We usually do M+ and world content while hanging out together in Discord on off nights.

If you’re interested, add me on Bnet and we can talk! Locks#11134