New raid is unfair to Outlaws

OK so we no longer have warforging check.
The last few bosses drop higher level gear check.
The only rogue weapon on this higher loot table is a Dagger.

Yay I can’t get my top weapons in the raid now. I have to go into Mythic plus. (grumbles…me hatez mythic plus…people no invite, zergers, timers, droppers…grummbles.)

HEY BLIZZARD! Add a outlaw weapon to the final boss please! Or make it so I can main hand a dagger and my abilities still work.

2 Likes

I think Monks and Druids have abit more to complain about [on this subject of weapon drops] than a Combat rogue lol Specifically Monks. 2/3 of the class cant even settle for anything if it drops lol GBears, nothing. Dagger for a tree/boom/feral which is lulz in itself.

Wrathion drops a Sword, Ra-den and Shadar drop a mace. I think the is also a boss that drops a fist weapon. So I’m not sure what you mean that only daggers drop.

He is referring to the last two bosses, as they drop increased ilvl loot.

2 Likes

Imagine the idiocy needed to actually write about not getting invited to mythic + as an outlaw rogue…

3 Likes

hey its firelands all over again

What is there even to complain about? A decent portion of the fights favor Outlaw DPS wise and Ra-den drops an insanely powerful weapon with Lash of the Void… did you even look into the loot or just felt like complaining?

1 Like

lash of the void was one of the worst corruptions comparatively but they just changed the scaling on some of the better corruptions so it might be more even now

You could just do mythics. What are zergers and timers? You’re supposed to go fast. There is a timer… and 6s are not hard at all.

You think? One of the first things I thought so far was that it’s pretty great for us compared to the last one. There are way more add heavy fights to take advantage of our strength. And no fights like Behemoth where we’ve got extensive downtime just moving around.

There’s a fist weapon in there for us. Do M+ and hope for the best if you really want something else.

At least Outlaw Rogues can use daggers in their offhands.

3 Likes

I’ve gotta come back to reply after week 2 of the raid. It’s definitely considerably more favorable to outlaw than any previous raid I can recall this expansion. Most of the bosses feature at least some sort of cleave mechanic that takes advantage of our strength there, and I’ve been able to keep up with assassination because of it.

What’s wrong with the fist weapon from Ra-Den? There’s only the one dagger as well. I don’t see how that’s unfair to outlaw specifically. If anything, it’s unfair to assassination. As someone mentioned, we can use the dagger in our offhand and mainhand the fist. There’s basically only ever been one good weapon for us per raid. This one’s not particularly unfair to us in that regard.

1 Like

I’m thinking more along the lines of the mace from Shad’har and getting your corruption elsewhere. 10ilvl from not having a weapon from the last 2 bosses doesn’t really bother me.

Let’s see here…

Outlaw has what, 2-3 weapons they can use of the first 10 bosses?

Assassination has 1, from the very first boss, but no corruption proc on it – that one is on boss #11.

1 Like

In retrospect I know I shouldn’t complain. This raid is pretty good for outlaws. I think I am still in shock from the beatings I took in Legion.

However I lothe having to rock that dagger sword combo, it’s murder on the transmogs.

Use legion artifact !!

Or we can help each other out and find matching sword/dagger!!! Im stuck with no offhand for combat except my main Sin dagger , so in the same boat :wink: