New ptr build 4/29

Mounting up makes me crash. Cool.

1 Like

So if one of the two campaign quests is the Night Warrior one, any sign of what the second one is?

the finale

Is that the one in Ardenweald?

there are 7 campaign quests and sixth is currently the night warrior stuff

Elune is Winter queens sister.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/826157768972959764/837458529202733096/SPOILER_E0LM4boXoA8epPy.png

18 Likes

I knew it!

21 Likes

I mean, there yah go. Not really that shocking, since Eonar had zero personal relationship with Ysera. Hell, she didn’t even choose Ysera to be an aspect. That was Freya, just using Eonar as a battery. Which would put Elune on the Power Tier of an Eternal. I would assume then she rules the original root Life Cosmology Domain that the Emerald Dream was based off of? Representing Spring and Summer of life.

5 Likes

one of the quests is bugged.

Ooooohh! This is so good!

I can’t wait to see, hear and read how all of the night warriors come along what will happen to Tyrande after.

Will she still have that power as well as the dark eyes? Or will it all fade away?

Also, could this mean that we may see Elune during this expansion seeing how prominent she seems to be?

So many possibilities :relieved:

Knowing blizzard its next expansion.

Why remind me :frowning:

Eternal Ones are officially Full Gods now! Below them are the Demigods which include Elemental Lords, Titan Keepers, Wild Gods and Dragon Aspects!

So the tiers are:

1. First Ones
  2. Titans and Void Lords
  3. Gods: Eternal Ones, Old Gods and Naaru Prime
  4. Demigods: Titan Keepers, Wild Gods, Void Gods, Naaru, Void Revenants, Dragon Aspects and Elemental Lords
2 Likes

Wouldn’t the Eternals be of the Titan and Void Lord Tier, as they seem the be more of the Death Domains conceptual equivalent of those two (Order and Void)?

titans above the eternals lol

edit, naaru on the same level as old gods lol

3 Likes

stonewright confirmed a night warrior

3 Likes
  1. First Ones
  2. Eternal ones
  3. Naaru prime, Titans and Void Lords
  4. Gods: , Old Gods and
  5. Demigods: Titan Keepers, Wild Gods, Void Gods, Naaru, Void Revenants, Dragon Aspects and Elemental Lords

fixed it

edit, doubly fixed it

3 Likes

Omg, I don’t like the night fae much, but Lady Moonberry is a gem.