@ New players

The title of the post is “@New Players.” People in Naxx are not new.

1 Like

It wasn’t a question. It was a statement. And you know perfectly well that “lower spectrum men” was just being insulting. I don’t believe you’re “low” enough to not understand that. You worded it that way on purpose. At least grow a big enough pair to own up to what you are saying and how you said it.

1 Like

What’s wrong with being a lower spectrum male? Sounds like you might be a bigot. Gankzilla was merely curious.

You should try reading it all again. Gankzilla is the one that refered to people as lower spectrum men. There’s nothing wrong with it, but there is something wrong with intentionally putting that label into the description knowing you’re doing it to be insulting. Then trying to play it off with “It was a simple question…”

I guess I will try to read it again but I might have difficult, what being a lower spectrum male. My apologies for wasting your time. Bigot.

I’ll take that as a yes.

Couchy

Simple question? More like a statement by a simple person.

Questions end in question marks. You know, that thing that looks like :question:?

2 Likes

Good question, why don’t you ask yourself and let us know? Since you need to get buttmad over something this tiny lmao.

1 Like

No problem. Maybe you could also try looking up the word bigot.

1 Like

Yes it was a question. I asked him why he puts his name under sentence he types out. My observation was spot on, but thank you.

This is correct.

I have read enough of the guys posts to arrive at this observation. There was a question, maybe you should go back and read it. It was a “simple” question. Why are you so hateful? Why do you feel the need to defend somebody on the forums? The guy does what he does for attention would be my guess. I am simply trying to understand why because there are a lot of those guys on these forums.

What is this a PSA?

I’ve been clearing Naxx for 5 months. If I wanna go afk on a trash pull Imma gonna go afk. :stuck_out_tongue:

How are we arguing these basic pointers?

Just please don’t go AFK in the plague tunnel

[PTSD_Dog_Cupcake.png}