@ New players

Tanks: Check your healers mana pool before you pull

DPS: Please dont pull aggro off the tank.

Healers: Please show up prepared to actually heal.

Everyone: Don’t go AFK thinking you’re too good to participate in trash pulls.

15 Likes

Agreed.

I don’t mind DPS having aggro, as long as the Healer doesn’t have the aggro. That’s just my opinion, ofc.

What does that mean?

Um, sometimes life happens. I’m sorry, my real life is more important than your precious super fast paced runs.

Reasons why I prefer Questing, so I can AFK, in peace. Even if I’m in the middle of a Quest. Life is more important than WoW, sorry.

1 Like

True, of course. Life is rarely an acceptable excuse to be inconsiderate of the other four people you agreed to do a dungeon with, however.

Couchy

4 Likes

It’s not rude nor inconsiderate. You can proceed forward without all 5 people (except the Healer). Dungeons take awhile to get through. A lot can happen, in life (within an hour).

Somebody needs to bio? Great! Go bio, as we push forward. Somebody needs to get their door? Great! Go get the door, as we push forward. Somebody needs to get a drink? Great! Go get your drink, as we push forward. We’re a team, and we’ll take care of each other!

You can (kind of) pull without the Healer, if your DPS is careful with target priorities and CCs.

4 Likes

We obviously don’t agree on this.

Couchy

3 Likes

Obviously.

I don’t mind if people need to AFK. Doesn’t bother me one bit. It’s a game, and I treat it, as such.

1 Like

if the disease dispeller for grobbulus decides he needs to bio midway through and wipes the world buffed group then he deserves to be gkicked immediately

in a 5 man dungeon though where you can pull small groups while your healer bios or w/e it’s not as a big deal

don’t afk in your naxx world buffed runs

1 Like

I don’t mind people goin AFK, but at least say something just ya know… be considerate.

7 Likes

And going afk in the game wastes the time of the people you are playing the game with. Perhaps Solitaire is more “you”.

Couchy

3 Likes

In a dungeon if the tank decides to take a 5 minute breather between every pull, I’m probably going to whisper the mage to just aoe pull it so we don’t have to be there all day

1 Like

That’s not what the OP said, though. They said trash. Boss mechanics is a different story.

That, I agree with!

Although, sometimes, that can’t always happen. During Trash pulls, of all things, aren’t a big deal.

No, it doesn’t. You’re only wasting your own time by not proceeding forward. Remember, this is trash. Do you really need all 5 participates, for trash? No, you do not.

That’s a good game :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

This, exactly! Get creative and crafty! Like I said, the Healer is the most important Role of any party. Just pull carefully, and you’ll be fine.

Why do you put your name after every comment? Is that like that cool hipster thing going on right now? Is that an attention seeking thing?

I am truly trying to understand how some of the lower spectrum men playing wow operate.

2 Likes

So don’t join a dungeon group if you’re going to have sudden interruptions.

2 Likes

I cannot promise any uninterrupted game time.

Don’t be so critical of stuff happening. Relax.

1 Like

as someone who’s played a lot of retail and is starting to pick-up classic… i think this is good advice for both versions of the game, really.

1 Like

Do you derive pleasure from your attempts to insult other forum members?

Couchy

If any of the members are on the kind of time limit where the occasional afk is “inconsiderate” then maybe they ought to play a game that doesnt require so much time investment. Especially a dungeon, which can take close to an hour to complete

3 Likes

I suggested Solitaire.

Couchy

1 Like

It was a simple question…

Pulling aggro off the tank can be inevitable. Especially if they’re a Warrior using a 1h/shield while leveling.