New Player to Classic

Hello Everyone-

Im coming in late to classic and want to know if its worth giving classic a shot?
Are people still leveling? Are guilds recruiting new players?

The most important thing im looking for is an active community. I would very much like to meet new people and build great relationships. I have never played classic so a guild that is helpful would be nice.

Im in Arizona and west coast raiding times work best for me. Anytime after 6pm AZ time. Looking to play a Mage, Lock or Hunter. Also might be interested in a shaman.

Help me find a new home please! No EST servers pls.

Hi Im also a new player to classic and im looking for new players to play together. So I was wondering if you would be interested in making a guild for new players ?

Server : Old Blanchy (US | PvE)
Faction : Horde
BattleTag :Dow#4524

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Hey if you happen to roll on Grobbulus, the Little Dragons would love to have you! We’re an active, fun west coast guild!

If you’re interested in alliance, we might be a fit. Here’s my post about our guild: [A][Atiesh] <Sibling Rivalry> Family & friends | Tu/Thu/Sat 9:30-12 EST

Hit me via any of the contact information listed if you’d like more information.

Contact on discord: Grastaff#5502
Contact on Atiesh: Grastaff
Contact on bnet: Gargamel#1894

Hi. Definitely give us a try in Blaumeux Server. The guild name is Company Inc. We got a good mix of new n exp players. We still have guildies lvling. We are raid Wed n Fri 6-10pm PST.