New player needs friend and guild!

hey guys so im new to wow and im a lvl 20 arcane mage. and im looking for some friends and to also join a guild. im a quick learner and willing to put a lot of time into raids and all that. also if someone could show me the ropes a little in the game that would be greatly appreciated aswell!! my battle tag is silentstormr

Welcome Silentstormr! Our guild, Grey Horse Army, on Turalyon would love have you :slight_smile: If you don’t want to transfer, we would be more than happy to help you level fresh. We are a new guild, created by experienced players, determined to build an active and fun community. We also plan to work towards AOTC, pvp, mythic + and just general fun times :slight_smile: If you’d like to chat, message me on battlenet Thistlebloom#1316

Hello!!

- Thrall

Hello everyone! Slightly Inefficient is a new Horde raiding guild looking for members to join us as we start our preparations to move into Shadowlands. We are looking to progress as far as
possible with a goal to push Mythic raids. Currently since we have been building up the guild we have been actively running keys, some pvp, running old raids for mog. We do a little bit of everything. So if you are interested in raiding come Shadowlands and need something to do til then we got you!

Raid days & times:
W/TH 7:00 - 10:00 pm CST.

Angel#19787
CPeppers#1263

Hey there! I just started a new guild on thrall. is a social casual guild looking for any and all players. We’re definitely willing to help you level and with any questions you may have! Please feel free to add me my btag is Tinosaurous#1507

We are looking for new friends! Will you be my friend?

We are horde faction, but since you haven’t leveled very far yet, it’s easy to just reroll a horde toon on Turalyon… because that’s where we live.

[Masochistic Tendencies] was dormant for a couple of years and now we are back. Along with some of our original members!

We are a laid back bunch of goofballs that really care more about the people we play with than our progress in the game. We are completely open to new players and rerolls.

Add me on battletag: Alykii#1736
Let’s have some fun. :slight_smile:

/cheers

Hey Silent,

Reformation is an Alliance guild on Shadow Council that might be a right fit for you. We run a lot of content in a family friendly environment and take the time to make sure that players understand game mechanics while having fun with it. We have people that run mythic dungeons, do some light raiding and just generally have fun playing the game. My BNet tag is in the form msg below. Look me up if you would like to chat and find out more about us.

Looking for the right guild to call home for the last bit of BfA, Shadowlands and beyond?

Based on Shadow Council/Blackwater Raiders joined servers, Reformation is a social guild that does normal raiding once a week and mythic/mythic+ content. Currently 12/12N, 1/12H Ny’alotha. Weekly events are run for Islands, Low Mythics (gearing and learning fights) and higher Mythic keys. Group achievement runs are listed as people are interested.

We are currently looking to continue to grow our family friendly guild. If you would like to know more, look me up. My BNet tag is Samvimes #11432.

Reformation is listed on GuildsofWoW and WoWprogress.

Sam

Faction: Horde
Realm: Hyjal
Raid Times: Wed/Thur 7:30 - 11:00pm PST

Hello Silentstormr! I am the GM / Raid Lead for Take on Me, a two day mythic progression guild located on Hyjal (Horde).

If you are interested in learning more about us and want to be a part of a guild with a proven history and a bright future feel free to stop by our forum post and use one of the following contact methods below so that we can schedule a time to talk over discord to see if our guild is the right fit for you.

Bnet: MOARCOOKIEZ#11733
Discord: MOARCOOKIEZ#3023

We look forward to hearing from you!

Come get Gud with Dojo.