New player Need heelp

I’m a new player that just bought this lvl 120 boost thing so I’m still a little new. I wa a wondering if someone could help me get to Vul’dan (I think) and help me grind for the new Allied Race that just came out. I’ll give all the gold I can give. Also I just need someone to help me in this game in general. Ima o confused about everything. Thanks :’)

1 Like

Hi there, welcome to WoW. I’m afraid this is the wrong forum. We’re the old-fashioned folks here. You want General Discussion rather than Classic General Discussion. Best of luck and enjoy the game. :slightly_smiling_face:

Edit:

1 Like

I’m not sure there even is a 120 boost. Isn’t it some level significantly lower? If this is real, Blizzard letting you buy max level characters?? What about the journey to max?

Buy Shadowlands and you can boost one toon to max.

1 Like

So, unfortunately, it appears you used your boost on an alliance character. Voldun is a Horde zone, so you’ll need a horde character to do those quests and earn that rep.

If you’ve still got your 110 boost from getting BfA, you can use that on a Horde character. (If not, you can start a Demon Hunter at level 98 horde-side.) After the intro stuff for the 110 character, you’ll be directed to pick a zone to start in. You’ll want to start with Voldun. Just work your way to 120, doing the War Campaign quests as they come up.

I just posted a more detailed description of the general pattern for the Volduni rep grind for someone else here:

4 Likes

This is not the classic forum. The topic is appropriate for this new player forum and general discussion.

TC, Google “WoW BFA guide” Icy veins, Wowhead, and others have of info. I would also run some you tube searches there is a huge amount of videos. Try WoW BFA guide, new player guide, new player tips, etc. I’m not familiar with the process of an ally character getting to volduun. I assume it would be through the war campaign like the horde.

Here is a thread from a few months ago on gearing as a fresh 120, but I’m sure some things have changed this week. Also, search you tube for WoW 8.3”. There are several current videos on running the new content released this week.

2 Likes

It was originally posted in the Classic forum, and it obviously got moved. I was only trying to be friendly.

3 Likes

Is there anyway that you can personally take me there. I’ve made the lvl 120 border player and I don’t know where to go. My endgame is nuts me trying to get that new horde allied race, the fox thing. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Here is a guide to unlocking the Vulpera race. Unfortunately, Vulpera are only available to the Horde. The achievements needed to unlock them are Horde only. The quest after you get the achievement is Horde only.

I’m not sure what you mean by border player. There are two faction in WoW, Alliance and Horde. The mage you are posting on is part of the Alliance faction. The new race available to the Alliance are mechagnomes. You would need to play a character that is a member of the Horde in order to unlock the Vulpera.

1 Like