New player looking to join a guild

Hi there. Im a new player looking to join a guild, Im currently a level 14 druid so I dont expect I could be much help for the more advanced dungeons. Im primarily looking to join a guild so I can learn about the game from more experienced players while playing at the same time. Theres so much I dont know and sometimes end up feeling lost in the world.

2 Likes

Hi Yalric,

Welcome to the game :slight_smile: We’re always recruiting and looking to grow our family, so I’m going to drop our info post here for you to check out:

If you have questions, feel free to contact me on my btag Isilou#1142.

Good luck in your search for a home.

Hello Yalric,

I am Cadenza of Agile Peacocks on Proudmoore (Alliance). Welcome to World of Warcraft! I do hope that Azeroth becomes a place you can call home and you can find yourself a group of like minded individuals. If you are still looking for a guild with more experienced players to help you learn and you eventually wanna dip your toes in to raiding or Mythic + when you are prepared we would likely be a good fit for you.

I will leave you with our website so you can learn more about us! On the WoWprogress page you will find our contact information so don’t be afraid to reach out.

Welcome once again and have a good one!

Hello, and welcome to Azeroth. We were all new once, so no worries you will be a grizzled vet before you know it.

Please check out our recruiting blurb below and let me know if you have any questions, my contact details are in the post.

[A] [Galakrond] 8/11H – Recruiting DPS raiders & M+ of all classes, MOG/Mount Runners, & newbies

Aegis is an adult, LGBTQ+ friendly, Alliance guild on Galakrond-US. Don’t let “adult” fool you, we’re certainly not “grown-up” by any stretch of the imagination, but we do have jobs, families, and outside responsibilities, so our approach to gaming is understanding of those things. We like to kill bosses with our friends and have a good time laughing while we do it!

Aegis raids T/Th 7-10 central we have consistently achieved AOTC over the past several years, and we are on pace to do the same this tier. We also run an open invite normal run on Saturday evenings that serves as a launching pad for new raiders, more casual players and alt experimentation. (And beverages and laughs.) We recruit players, not classes, as a rule, and strongly believe our members will have the most fun if they are playing a class they enjoy. Joining the guild is not a guarantee of an immediate heroic raid spot, as the set roster is up to the raid leader, but I’m happy to put you in touch with the leader if you want to talk that over first!

Our primary goal has always been to create a home for our members where our relationships with other players are celebrated AND our various adventuring itches are scratched, so while the guild organized activities tend to skew toward raiding and PvE content, our members enjoy a wide variety of activities, from achievements and collections to PvP and gold making. We encourage any member to start a group for the content that they enjoy and are happy to support that if we can!

If you are interested in learning more, you can reach out to me or any officer in game or on Discord.

BattleTag: Thorn#1109. Or Discord: Thorn#2184

If you are looking for a home and like to game with good people… Aegis could be the guild for you.

Hey Yalric,

Why not check out my new guild, The Legal Bananas? We also have a few brand new players to WoW who are also leveling up new toons. We have some people who haven’t played in a few years as well, and also some veteran players, so I think you’d fit in well! We do plan to raid, someday, but we’re not quite sure when we’ll start bc not everyone is ready yet! Our tentative raid days & times are Wed/Thurs 7-10 PM EST. We also hope to someday have an RBG team & on weekends we run transmog runs for fun! We love hanging out in discord together, even when there isn’t an event going on! We’re all getting so close & love spending quality time together! We’d love to have you, so if interested, please don’t hesitate to msg me on discord: FluffyPanda#6738 I look forward to hearing from you soon! Have a great rest of your day! :heart:

Here is my guild recruitment spam, if interested in reading it: