New player looking for help

Hello everyone, I am looking for newplayer friendly guild dont care the server. sense am new to the game I also have lots of question.
Like whats with all the players with server names next to them?
Is there a story line in the game or only at end game?

Hi, read the thread called “estimated story length” Created by Crysradiant a little ways down the screen. We discussed the story and servers. There are huge advantages to playing on the largest servers. there will be more guilds, chat, players in zones and towns, faster leveling, War mode advantage, etc. it’s a long life I would get on a high pop server.

If your not in a guild, you will get plenty of Random invites. Guild leaders search zones and see guildless players. If you join and don’t like the guild, just /gquit and wait for another to invite you. They also recruit in main city chat. Anytime I make an alt on Illidan (top horde server) I get bombarded with random invites.

The server names are indicating what server they are from. Players can cross realm zone to other servers in certain situations. In queued dungeons, which you start at level 15 through dungeon finder, you get randomly matched with people on other servers.

If you don’t care what realm, there’s a new player friendly guilds sticky up above.

If you want to stay on your current realm and character, I would suggest posting in your realm forum for a guild.

I just checked and you are playing on a horde dominated server (Zul’jin). There are 10 times more horde than alliance. I would definitely start over on Stormrage or Sargeras the highest pop Alliance dominated servers. Don’t worry if they say full, you will never wait in line to log in.