New Player Looking For Guild

Hello everyone,

I am returning to WoW after a 6 year period. I played during Cata and quit around the time of Mists. I recently decided to play once again and am looking to try out some features I never played back then, yet I would really appreciate something casual, as I am currently a sophomore in college and my education is my number one priority. In particular, some things I would like to try out would be raiding and Mythics if at all possible.

However, it should be made abundantly clear that I am a fairly new player, as while I have some experience with the game due to my past, it has been 6 years since the last time I have played. A lot of the current content is unfamiliar territory for me.

With all of that being said, I am flexible to leveling in any servers as necessary and would prefer to play healing classes (particularly Resto Druid), though am also open to whatever role I need to fulfill. I also primarily play Alliance, but will play Horde if necessary.

Thank you and I look forward to playing with you! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Good morning and welcome back !! Allumination is a guild filled with friendly helpful people , we have a 15 year past of 6 years in Wow retail , then 8 years in Rift & one year in Classic Wow and now we have landed back in Retail . We have both casual players and Raiders, we are currently running mythics and have a number of people like yourself just back to the game, we are raiding some of the old content and plan on raiding in SL. We can be found on Stormrage & are open to whatever class you enjoy playing. Here is a link to our recruitment, if you like what you see then look us up . :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:Allumination ~ Stormrage

Hell Keannia and welcome back to WoW!

D’vali is on the Dalaran server and we might be just what you are seeking. We are not a new guild and have been around since the original beta. We have many returning members all learning together and our veterans are more than happy to answer questions and help.

I am going to place a link to our recruitment thread here so you can browse through it and contact me if you like with any questions you may have.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/a-dalaran-dvali-recruiting-for-progression-in-shadowlands/649358

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/the-casual-alliance-a-lightbringer-us/713291

Hey bud,

The Crimson Royals is a new guild coming into SL. We currently have enough raiders to start in SL and are looking for a few more to balance the roster. We are open to players of all skill lvls. Our focus is to push content as hard as we can and to have a good time doing it. We raid Thu/Sat 9pm - 12 am. If you are interested hit me up on discord @ lala#0869

Hi! Welcome back to the game!
I am one of the GMs for Rejected Gods on Azshara. We are a new Alliance guild who want to raid casually and if we get to heroic great but were not setting expectations before we get there. We do not believe in checking logs and yelling at people, we really want to learn together. Our other GM is really looking at doing some rated BGs! We currently have mainly mid 20-30s players some of which are also still in school.

We have only one raid night right now and it would be Tuesday evenings.

You can reach out to us in discord or on BNET if youre interested! We hope to hear from you!

BNet- Tyyrial#1420
Discord- Tyyrial#3228

We love casual players!
Mourning Shadows is a Horde guild on Thrall looking for raiders and members for Shadowlands. We are AOTC focused and fairly laid back. We have some folks that also pvp heavily, so BGs and Arena teams should be available. Raid will be Sunday night 9-12 Est (6-9 pm Pacific) If the time sounds like it would work for you or you have questions feel free to contact me:
BellanyZimz#0791 on discord or Bellany#1567 via Bnet

Horde in case you’re intersted!

Mission Statement: We have a great opportunity here to get in on the ground floor for a new community rebuild. We intend to be primarily raid focused, but at a more working-man/woman’s schedule and focus. We want to welcome with open arms anyone looking for a “Friday night with the guys/gals” type of atmosphere where friends come together for their bi-weekly game nights.

About our Leadership: Our guild is headed by 2 individuals with extensive leadership experience in both daily lives and inside World of Warcraft. We’re ready to make the game a great experience again. No drama is a must!

About our Guild: We strive to bring friendship and integrity to all things we do with one another in the guild; Kinship built through shared love of gaming & having fun with like-minded individuals. We recommend being someone who wants a laid-back atmosphere, looking to build a new, great guild with us.

Schedule: Tues/Fri (8PM-11PM CST)

Openings:

• 3 Healers (My preference is folks whom can maintain other healers as well and/or play offspecs. This isn’t a requirement, but would be a welcome sight. Multi-purpose players kill bosses quicker!)

• Lots of DPS (I’m in the market for a lot of DPS at this point. Please be someone that is open to playing whatever is best for each phase of content. I’m not looking to pester folks to make good comp decisions, so be someone who enjoys doing what’s best for each tier)

If you have any questions, please contact:

GM BNET: Ekye#11711
GM Discord: Ekyu#3966

Hello Keannia,
(H) Bonobos – Area 52 is a guild being rebuilt by previous CE members looking for individuals who are interested in pushing current Mythic content on a limited schedule. Our raid times are Thursday: 7:00PM PST - 11:00PM PST with an Optional Night of Sunday: 7:00PM PST - 10:00PM PST. With only one primary raid night we will be utilizing off nights for guild events, such as achievement runs, old world raids, Mythic+, PvP and more! If you are interested add Doomdozzer#1996, and I would be happy to answer any additional questions.

Hello Keannia!

You sound like a perfect fit for us! I recently graduated from college, so we will definitely understand what you are going through! But good luck with your exams lol! We are a new guild that is looking to get into heroic/mythic progression. All of our current raiders have 12/12H and/or some kind of mythic experience. We are trying to develop a team that loves to raid with each other, while progressing as far as we can.

Our raid times are Tuesday and Wednesday from 9pm-12am cst.

If you have any questions or if you are interested, please let me know!

-Discord: Tano#7981
-Btag: Caseclosed#11853

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/a-risen-from-the-ashes-dawnbringer-us-recruiting-for-sl/703565?u=tano-dawnbringer

Hey Keannia!
I think would be a great fit for you! We actually have so many people just like you, coming back after a hiatus and want to get back into new content with a good group of people.

My ears perked up when you said you were looking for something casual, because that’s what we are! Most of our guildies don’t have raid experience, so we’re all learning together :slight_smile: We also do mythic +, torghast (when it comes out), old school content for mounts/achievements, and we love to just sit in voice chat and banter with each other, as we are a tight knit family :slight_smile:

Would love to talk more if you’re interested!
Discord: Kretyn#3924

Hey there Keannia! We are a one day a week daytime guild - hope we might be able to fit your schedule!

Project Cloverfield (Mal’ganis Server) is expanding with a new daytime Heroic/AOTC raiding group at 11AM Server time / 12PM Eastern Time on Wednesdays. We are currently looking for all roles for players who enjoy raiding, mythic+, PvP, and more.

You can see more information about our guild at our forum post: [H] [Mal'Ganis] <Project Cloverfield> LF Daytime/Morning Raiders for SL (11 AM CST/ST Wed)

Feel free to reach out if you are interested or have any questions!
Battlenet: Noelzy#11138
Discord: Noel#0993

Lets talk wow things new players.
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-dojo-hyjal-recruiting-for-bfasl-ce-bound-tues-and-wed-9pm-12am-pst-12am-3am-est-1212m-officers/566013

Hi, Keannia! is currently recruiting. Below is a link to one of our recruitment posts. If interested, hit us up! Best of luck to you!
-Romza

Amused is looking for a few more to fill out our roster for Heroic raiding, pushing Mythic + dungeons, and Torghast. Our guild has a significant amount of experience with raiding(mythic & heroic) and M+ key pushing. For Shadowlands we plan to raid Heroic casually to enjoy the game without the stress of min/max for mythic raids. The guild has been raiding together for over 5 years and we are always looking to make new friends!

Raid nights: Mondays & Thursdays 8:00pm - 11:00pm EST (5:00pm - 8:00pm PST)

Contact Romza-Zul’jin or Pewpeweyes-Zul’jin for questions in game or in our discord channel.

discord.gg/VBftN64aUr

Good morning!

Offtime is forming up for morning raiding on Sargeras!

Our goal: To be the top alliance morning guild and get them Cutting Edges! The leadership is comprised of players that have achieved CE in current and prior expansions.

Raid times will be 9am-12pm EST // 8am -11am CST // 7am - 10am MST // 6am - 9am PST! We will be raiding at least 2 days per week, possibly adding a third day for alt clears.

Join us for coffee, cocktails and a good ol’ time!

To inquire add Mindclash#1800 on Bnet or Mindclash#4038 on discord!

Hey Keannia! You may fit in well with my clan, and we are looking for a few more positive players to join our community! We’re a small, social clan on Moon Guard called The Brotherhood, and we’ve been kickin around since 2012. We are active in dungeons, raids, and pvp.

We’re a bit more on the relaxed, casual side of things. Our focus is on cultivating a community for our members, who can become great friends, and even a second family. Being sweaty or the best isn’t even on our radar.

We are eager to accept anyone that wants to be an active, integral presence in a growing community. Our members range from 20 to 40 years old, averaging out in the low 30’s.

Hello Keannia! I own a small, casual guild on servers Rexxar/Misha named Wolves of the North. We’re trying to regroup and recruit members for upcoming SL content. Our goal is to get a 10-15 player raid group to run Saturday & Sundays 9pm - 12am EST. We also plan do do m+ runs in time.

We’re all mature players, and have prior commitments in the real life. We’re all here to have fun, and run content together. No unrealistic hard-core goals set. No intense scheduling. Semi-casual AOTC mindset, with priority in having fun.

If you’re interested, my discord is zdunny69#4257, feel free to message me with any questions!