New Player Looking for Guild and Friends

Hi all, I am just reaching out to see if there are any guilds out there looking for more players. I am extremely new to WoW and I’m really enjoying the game but I am unsure as to how to go about this. If this is not allowed feel free to remove this post. I am looking to make some new friends and experience all WoW has to offer. I am currently a level 16 Blood Elf Rogue and could use a little coaching along with some friends to play with. Think of me as the “clean slate” to created whatever support player you or your guild needs. Also willing to create an alt to better my guild.

1 Like

Hey there! Firstly, glad you are enjoying the game. Welcome to Azeroth! There is a lot to explore so make sure to pace yourself. Find what makes the game fun for you. The rest falls into place.

What you are currently playing is now known as “Retail” WoW. This is because on August 27th we will be getting Classic servers. That is to say, WoW as it was at patch 1.12 when 60 was the level cap.

If you stay on retail, enjoy it. They have added a lot to an already deep game. However, if you would like to experience the game as it was in it’s original state let me know. My guild has no plans for retail these days but will be rolling into Classic. We would be happy to show a new player the ropes.

You can reach me at wildgunmen#1302 if you have any questions. Good luck out there!

Hey there Nightshayde,
I am the GM of Quantum on Illidan [Horde]. You don’t get a first shot at WoW very often so let me give you the run down of what we have going on.

We are a newer guild, formed up at the beginning of the expansion, with the goal of PvE progression, heroic raiding and running dungeons. Many of us are IRL friends but the people we have picked up along the way have all fit right in.

The game is in a bit of a dull state right now, but with 8.2 coming next week, we are all excited to explore the new content.

We raid Tues/Thurs nights from 930-1230EST and run dungeons or PvP in our downtime, usually during the evenings as most of us are college students or work 9-5s.

If you are interested or have any questions, please feel free to add me on battlenet and we can discuss it further!

Val#12876