New player looking for friendly casual guild

Hello! I’m a very new player (started about a week ago). I used to play a little back in 2009 and am just now coming back after getting burnt out from other MMOs. Basically, I’m starting from scratch.

I’m looking for a casual and friendly guild to play with, a group of people who are nice and available to level with, learn from, run content, or just hang out. I would really like to be in a guild that makes it easy to hang out and even just chill and chat with. It would be nice if there were other new players I could make friends with who are also learning the game too.

I currently have some characters on Area 52 (Horde, lowish level), so a guild in that realm would be nice, though I’m not opposed to starting on a different realm if there is a really nice and friendly guild. Some have told me Area 52 can be toxic and might not be best for new players, so I’m open to relocate. A guild with Discord would be nice for communicating.
I am currently trying to decide between maining a druid, demon hunter, shaman, or warlock.

Thanks!

1 Like

Hi Aychojo, welcome back to WoW. I used to play on Area 52. It’s a very large Horde server which is always a plus and I think toxicity is sadly often a thing you’ll find on any server. I moved to Zul’jin a few years ago to play with some friends who then quit for Classic. My husband and I were very lucky when the guild we were in died to Classic and fatigue to find our current guild: Pandamonium. It’s a mature guild of laid back adults, where there is no drama. If you’re interested in learning more, please visit our website: https://pandaguild.io/ :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey, Aychjo! Welcome back after a very extensive break! I the Guild Leader of We Dont Try Hard on Area 52! Our community is all about being casual, but playing to clear content! If you have any interest in a guild like this please add me on blizz or discord!
Blizz: Xenolai#1512
Disc: Xenolai#5886

1 Like

Hello, Im the GM of Click to Move on Stormrage, we are a Heroic and Mythic+ focused group. We are all Adults with live and priorities but that still can focus on wow with certain expectations. We raid Fri / Sat evening and tend to run Mythic+ during the weekdays. Super helpful people that tend to hang on voice comms while playing. We have helped alot of new players over the years, can come into discord and feel us out.

Would be great to chat if you have any interest.

CrysTalis#1961 - BNET

CrysTalis#3723 - Discord

Endex is a 2 hour 2 night raid guild (Tues / Thurs) on Thrall (H) Guild provides flasks / feasts / ability to learn and grow as a raider. We feel like if we can teach people to raid it will benefit the guild long term vs just looking for “elite” players.

[[H][US][Thrall] 2 Hour / Nights]

Hello Aychjo,

Pillow Fort is a newly formed guild on Ysera that’s looking to find a few more key members who are interested in **Mythic + progression and Heroic/ Mythic Progression for Shadowlands . Right now we are looking for 1 tank and 4 more dps slots. Our raid times are Thursday and Saturday in the evening at 8 ET until 10:30-11:00 PM. If interested please feel free to message me directly in game or on this post and I can provide additional information. Thank you for your consideration!

We mess around on discord and talk a lot of crap to one another, but definitely take raiding and mythic +'s seriously.

Battletag ID: Holyhow#1277

Discord ID: Holy#8854

lets chat.
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-dojo-hyjal-recruiting-for-bfasl-ce-bound-tues-and-wed-9pm-12am-pst-12am-3am-est-1212m-officers/566013

Hi, Aychjo! is currently recruiting. Below is a link to one of our recruitment posts. If interested, hit us up! Best of luck to you!
-Romza

Amused is looking for a few more to fill out our roster for Heroic raiding, pushing Mythic + dungeons, and Torghast. Our guild has a significant amount of experience with raiding(mythic & heroic) and M+ key pushing. For Shadowlands we plan to raid Heroic casually to enjoy the game without the stress of min/max for mythic raids. The guild has been raiding together for over 5 years and we are always looking to make new friends!

Raid nights: Mondays & Thursdays 8:00pm - 11:00pm EST (5:00pm - 8:00pm PST)

Contact Romza-Zul’jin or Pewpeweyes-Zul’jin for questions in game or in our discord channel.

discord.gg/VBftN64aUr

Hey Aychjo! You may fit in well with my clan, and we are looking for a few more positive players to join our community! We’re a small, social clan on Moon Guard called The Brotherhood, and we’ve been kickin around since 2012. We are active in dungeons, raids, and pvp.

We’re a bit more on the relaxed, casual side of things. Our focus is on cultivating a community for our members, who can become great friends, and even a second family. Being sweaty or the best isn’t even on our radar.

We are eager to accept anyone that wants to be an active, integral presence in a growing community. Our members range from 20 to 40 years old, averaging out in the low 30’s.

Hi! I may be interested. I see the server is a RP server. How would this differ from a normal server? I’m not sure if I’m really interested in much RP.
My Discord is DocWaltz#6225

Hey Tosser! I added you on discord as Byron Cavendish#0078

< RPG Resurgence > is a newly formed Horde guild on Thrall. We are creating a semi-hardcore raiding guild with social members included. We are looking for everything right now, and while we are planning on pushing past heroic into mythic in Shadowlands we also don’t want to do the standard requirement of making people sit on a bench or play on a different class if they don’t want to.

For you this would mean that there are many people in the guild who are well into progression raiding and those types of people generally have a lot to contribute to new players! I know that a raiding guild isn’t necessarily what you are looking for, but we want social members in our guild too, not just sweaty raiders.

If a social community with a semi-hardcore raiding core to it is something that interests you, feel free to contact myself at Heruwolf#1364 or GethOverlord#1157

P.S. None of my characters in the forums are in this guild because of the age of the guild itself and that I transferred my characters to Thrall and the Forums haven’t caught up.

Good evening. We are a bunch of older aged wow players. Very laid back. If you are still looking for a new place to call home we have a lot of patient people. Very helpful and know a lot about the game.
My discord is Megs#8288 if you wanted more information about us.