New player looking for a guild

Heya! I’m a teapot :smiley: I’m quite new to WoW and want a guild to help me get to raiding. I have played MMORPG’s before and have raided in them.

What I want from a guild:
Friendly people, wanting to help a new player if I have questions or troubles, A “newbie” raiding team or something like that and please be kind.

You can ask about me and interview me on discord my discord is FinnishTeapot#6747

Hi there Teapotdk!

I help run a horde guild and community looking for more to join our growing community! We have a normal alt run on Thursday evenings. We raid heroic on Friday/Saturday evenings. We also have leveling parties, mythic keystone runs, transmog/mount/achievement runs and more.

I’m going to share our recruitment post. Please take a look below. We thank you for your time, and we hope to hear from you soon!

Hi Teapotdk,

I sent a freind request and would love to chat with you about my guild, Raven Guard on thrall, Horde side.

I think we might have a good option for you for a guild, we are currently rebuilding after a long hiatus, and looking to build into a friendly and helpful guild for all members. Our raid days and times are Tues and Weds, 8-10:30 PM EST, and would love to have you join us!