New Player looking for a guild

Brand new player, started because of MoP Remix. Fallen in love with the MMO, but with almost everything bought that’s available in the event I think I’m ready to get into Retail proper. I’ve bought TWW, but now I want to find a guild that can help me understand and integrate into the game.

Hi Mochimuffin,

I run a small casual EST Alliance social guild on Proudmoore and we are a social guild that’s more of a community that we have built over the years and we are both new and returning player friendly. Our main thing is we enjoy doing stuff together as a group to help each other out and have fun more than just doing content for the sake of it. We also enjoy helping each other out whether that’s gearing up, running for transmog, or helping with an alt and as a social group we are also pretty much always on our discord when we are on. We mainly do mythic+ but plan to return to some normal raiding in the war within.

Happy to chat more if your interested my battle net is wyvernflame#1720 and my discord is wyvernflame

Hey we chatted briefly on discord and you joined our server. You just left though so best of luck to you! Hope you find what you’re looking for!

Hey there, if interested in a social guild, why not check out CAFFEINATED CHAOS, on Alliance Stormrage? It is run by 2 of my best gal pals in game! Fun events AND an active discord!

Here is my recruitment spam:

If you’d like an invite or simply want to know more, please hmu via discord: wigglehugs

Can’t wait to hear from you, have a great day!

<3 / Gail

1 Like

Hit me up I have 2 friends I started a guild with and we’re looking for newer guys as well, we play almost every night

Hit me up Peyo#1247. A few of us OG just came back. Aotc and Mythic raid team. We take Casuals too. Fresh start of something great. Let’s clear some content

Hey Mochi, we’re always looking for people of all backgrounds and experience to join our guild! Please feel free to reach out and we would love to open the door for you.

Guild & Server: Karma Gaming-Proudmoore
Raid Time/Day: Wed 8:30-11:30, Thurs 9:00-12:30 PDT
Current Progression: 9/9H AATDH | 9/9H AATSC | 8/8H AVOTI
Recruitment Contact:
Discord: swiftshifterz, or holyhotdogs
BNET: Shadowfyre#1345 or holyhotdogs#11398

We are a fun guild that focuses on AOTC with the desire to do some mythic. We are seeking dedicated raiders with the same goals in mind. Classes needed are havoc DH, Fury/Arms warrior and mage, although we are open to all possibilities.

Raid nights: Tues, Wednesday, Thursday from 8:50pm-midnight central time.
Btag: Oriel#1933
Discord: Oriel1933

Would love to talk more. Hit me up Peyo#1247.

Hi Mochimuffin!

We’d love to have you in Sunday Drivers. We’re a Horde based guild but (cross faction) and can be found on (Thunderlord, Azshara and connected realms) - We’re not a hardcore guild, more of a funcore guild. We’re just a bunch of old people playing slow and enjoying the view along the way.

We’ve just started doing a few guild runs in mop remix and having a blast. We’re looking forward to TWW and what the future will hold for us as a guild. We will probably learn and die a lot together - but we’ll enjoy every second of it. Nothing is taken too seriously with us - and we welcome new and returning players. Almost all of us are currently working on our legion of alts during the mop remix, so if you want to level a new toon and check us out, you’ll fit right in.

Alliance toons can join by looking up our cross faction community - Sunday Drivers - and join from there. We don’t do cold invites. Please say something about yourself in join request & Have fun out there!