Returning Player Looking for a Guild

Thanks everyone!

<War Mode> is a new mythic semi-hardcore progression weekend raid team led by former Cutting Edge players. This is a great opportunity for returning, casual and new players. We can help you gear up!

Our objective is to push mythic progression on a two day schedule as well as farm normal/heroic on an optional off day. Mythic Plus and PvP are also a part of what we intend to build. Our main goal is to build a community for WoW and other games for many years to come.

We require DBM, Weak Auras, Astral Keys and Angry Assignment addons! We also have some suggested ones for dungeons & PvP.

Our discord and Raid Leader/Officers will help you learn the fights, and any mechanics that pertain to your roles and special assignments that you could receive due to your class/spec. Angry Assignments will help with this as well. However is it your responsibility to play and know your class/spec. Above average performance is a requirement for core raid spots.

Preparation for raid nights include your own consumables (flasks, battle potions, and food) until we are able to provide some of those things as a guild.

Mythic + is a requirement and completing at least a 10 each week is your responsibility. We have addons and a channel in discord to help you accomplish this!

PvP will also be available and looking for players to help organize and progress!

Raid times: Saturday and Sunday 9 PM to 12 AM CST. Must maintain at least 80% attendance for core spots in raid.

Current progression: 9/9N 8/9H 1/9M

Currently rebuilding so all classes and specs are open. (Although must be at least 375 with a level 35 HOA neck to begin normal raiding or be very close).

We also have room for officers for various duties.

Visit our discord(discord.gg/mrP2HFc) for more information and an application or contact the GM.

Btag: Malo#11582

Subwatt#1365 we have a casual nice raiding guild and do dungeons.

Hey Tikaala,

I think we might be a good fit for each other. I am GM of Project Cloverfield and are always looking to add to the ranks. We have contingent of folks that have played together since Legion. Our community extends beyond just WoW though and play various other games and things together. Add me on bnet: bruneski#1367 and I’d be happy to chat further and answer any questions you might have.

Thank you all for your offers. I added your Btags so we can connect in game.