New Player LF Other New Players or Casuals

Hey All. I’m a completely new player to WoW and was hoping to find fellow new players or other players who just want to enjoy playing the game and not hardcore grinding just to rush through everything. My available playtime is between around 1pm to 10pm EDT. I have no preferences on server or faction so if anyone is interested I hope to hear from you! Thanks!

Hey! We’re not new players, but we have a large group of friendly, helpful people who are constantly looking for new friends! We’ll be on a PVE server, and will play during similar hours. We welcome casual players as well as those looking to raid seriously! Check out our post and send me a disc message, let’s chat! 🍻 Grab a beer, let’s get this bread! <Last Call> [A] Pagle PVE - #79 by Tesi-gnomeregan

Hello we not casual but have plenty of causal players in the guild. We plan to clear all Raid PVE content, WPVP and Battlegrounds. We have plenty of players taking their time to level. If interested check us out. Here is our information:

The Seven Deadly Sins - NA Alliance PVP - Herod

About Us:

The Seven Deadly Sins is a guild that was formed by a handful of players that found themselves in a guild that wasn’t meeting their expectations. As is our nature, we decided to make our own guild so we can bring our goals to fruition. We have high aspirations and plan to be the most dominant guild on the server in both PvE and PvP.

What We Do:

Aside from progression raiding and pushing endgame content, we will actively be engaging in:

• World PvP: One of the main reasons we all love Classic WoW is Open World PvP. We want to be known as that guild on Herod that no one can beat. Let’s finally fix that Horde-dominated nonsense that’s taking place on live servers right now.

• Battlegrounds: We plan to have a few battleground teams that play both for fun and competitively. There will be a lot of e-sports events on Classic launch and we are aiming for Rank 1.

Raid Times:

Saturday&Sunday – 8:00PM EST to 12:00AM EST

We raid just 2 days, 8 hours total in a week, but we expect you to bring your A-game in those 8 hours so we can get things done. We don’t encourage or tolerate wasting time in raid. Depending on how we’re doing, we may add some extra time to raid nights. Outside of raid hours, we’re a super laid-back group that hangs out in Discord. We will be running a loot council that will cycle some different raiders into the council each week.

Recruitment:

Warrior DPS: Medium

Warrior Tank: Closed 

Rogue: High

Mage: High

Priest: Medium

Warlock: Medium

Hunter: Low

Druid: Low

Paladin: Medium

If you would like to join:

reply here or you can contact me @

Discord = Tepheroth#7342

Discord = raikin77#7735

Or Join our discord at [discord.gg/Ap7GAE]

Hey! My guild consists of a group of people with very little wow experience all looking to just have fun and enjoy the game. We’d love to have more people to learn the game with. We’re horde on Thalnos. Our guild page: [H] Thalnos <Oops> Social PvE/PvP
As well as our discord.gg/6xJZ7kh.

See if we’re a fit. We do morning and evening raids:

You can check us on on the bigglewsorth discord or you can message me directly.

Anprionsa#5539 on discord.

Why Bigglesworth? Shorter queue to start playing. We were on Whitemane, but saw that we would need to move in order to even play on launch.

cas and noobs are welcome we will teach you eveything you need to know

hi there! We could possibly be the place for you if you’d like to check us out if you’re still looking for a good fit. Smaller close knit guild of friends making a home on grobbulus. Definitely on the more casual side and no qualms about helping new people out.