New Player - Druid Forms?

Hey All,

Got back into WoW for Dragonflight after not playing since vanilla (I’m basically brand new because of how different this game is). I’m currently leveling a druid and looking to add some customization to the feral and bear forms. After spinning my wheels on google and seeing all kinds of conflicting information I have a general question.

Is it still possible to get old Legion druid forms.

I saw that some of the quest lines to get the artifact is still available but the mage tower seems to be gone and timewalking doesn’t seem to be a thing anymore so it doesn’t seem like getting a neon green bear is possible anymore.

Can anyone confirm if it’s possible to still get all those old forms for a brand new player coming into Dragonflight.

I was able to get the fire feral form because it seemed to be the only straight forward form to unlock. Kill x mob, get x weapon, and boom you get transmog. So if it still is possible to unlock those old forms I’d appreciate a point in the right direction in a dummed down version please. :slight_smile:

I appreciate any and all help.

1 Like

I don’t have the time just yet to verify all info however I can say that the old mage tower forms are not available anymore. The mage tower was brought back recently and included the fel bear but that’s it.

I’d reckon if the old quests are still there, then you can still obtain the associated forms. Just obviously not ones that require content or seasonal things that no longer exist.

Someone else will chime in and give you specific info though. I’ve since forgotten to be honest.

1 Like

You can get all the forms still EXCEPT for the old mage tower forms as far as I know. The green glo bear for example is for doing the balance of power achievement which is a pain and takes several weeks but still doable. I personally use the purple glo bear / cat which is obtained by timing a 15 or higher in m+. The raid achievement ones you can still get in the legion raids, and the PvP/m+ ones you can still get through current expansions PvP/m+. I didn’t play during Legion myself and only did +10’s - 12’s or so in m+ so I didn’t even get my purple forms until Shadowlands. I haven’t seen any info saying they were going to take it out in DF so it’s safe to assume you can still get them.

1 Like

I wish they’d go all out and give us standing bear as an option. Imagine what we would be able to do with standing bear that can be customized at the Barber.

2 Likes

You can get all of the legion artifact form customizations EXCEPT for the mage tower ones (ghost cat form and werebear form), you can get a felskin of the werebear from the re-released mage tower if blizz has re-enabled it since Dragonflight, you just can’t get the original color that existed in legion for it.

Awesome, thank you all for the help!

Looks like I’m really going to dread unlocking the Legion forms then. I did enough of the Legion campaign on my warrior to unlock the Highmountain and Nightborne races and that took FOREVER. Sucks I’m going to have to do the same exact thing over again just to get some cosmetic variety in the bear forms.

I wish more of the unlockables were shared or account wide. I understand why you want to lock certain cosmetics behind time gates to make them feel more special to the player that grinded it out during that time but man it stinks as a new player coming in.

Any tips to make the grind go by faster?

Thanks again for all the help!

Don’t forget you can get firekitty form from running Firelands a few times. It’s a staff that drops off Fandral Staghelm with a high drop rate.

Not having access to cosmetics from days of old (PvP and PvE alike) is just a sour point I will always have with WoW. Most players either don’t play or don’t use these “Premium Skill” cosmetics or they don’t care if you could go back and get them because all that matters is the CURRENT content challenges.

Everyone should be able to just go back to get these cosmetics, even if it is a timewalking / sync semi-challenge. Ugh.