New player and looking for friends to play with!

Hello!

I’m completely new to WoW and have really enjoyed playing it. I now see myself playing in the long haul. I’m super friendly and would like to get to know some other players! Totally open to any advice as well.

Cheers!

2 Likes

Awesome, welcome to wow! I always enjoy playing with folks who are new to the game. If you have any interest in playing horde side feel free to add me!
My btag is YogSothoth16#1918

perfect!
I just started a horde character

Awesome, I’ll try hopping on in a little bit, having some internet troubles.
Did you add me?

my laptop is doing some updates so i gotta wait a bit. probably be on in 30

Hi, if you guys are still looking for friends to play pls add me Hotsizzles#1656.
We have a good guild but we are mainly looking for a 4th and 5th friend you do dungeons, pvp and raids, t mog runs pretty much everything. We are very friendly and funny. We don’t play hardcore as we have real life priorities but we are looking for someone that’s is friendly and fun.

Hey I’m completely new as well ! My discord is Poko#1183 if you ever wanna play !
I am on the trial version now, but the game seems so cool I will for sure be buying it !

2 Likes

Kaesei I’d be willing to help you out! I can provide you with some extra goodies as well. Gold/bags hit me up. Highness#11347

Goes for you aswell!

This post was a year ago

1 Like

CAN I ADD YOU ALSO? :grinning:

2 Likes

Hello everyone
We’re 2 players (a couple irl) looking for people to play with, on a daily basis if possible…we are on oceanic servers, GMT +10, but wouldn’t mind people from other regions too, as we play casually at different hours and sometimes stay up late :sweat_smile: alliance side and open to anything from achievements/collections to endgame pve, as long as it’s relaxed and non stressful haha

My btag is: Felagun#11374. Feel free to contact me :smiley:

P.S: we have max level characters and happy to help leveling in case you are new to the game or want to reroll :smile:

1 Like

I just started a few days ago, if you’re playing on Horde, I’d like to join you.