New Paladin: What name/race/sex?

Due to the unfortunate circumstance that I cannot play a Thalassian Elf Paladin on the Alliance, I am being forced to choose a true Alliance race, something I have never done before.

The following have been my considerations,

Kayle - Female Human, based off of Kayle from League of Legends, transmog resembling either Iron Inquisitor, original Pentakill, or PsyOps.

Høtcheeto - Female Dark Iron, based off PepsiCo’s renowned flamin hot cheetos made with real cheese, transmog resembling the color scheme of a dark orange cheeto.

Paul - Male Human, bald with mustache, full judgement set with hidden helmet transmog, wielding the ashbringer.

Velveeta - Female/Male Lightforged Draenei, the yellowest/goldest skin/hair color/jewelry possible, transmog and theme resembling that of Kraft Heinz renowned Liquid Gold Velveeta Shells & Cheese made with 2% Milk.

My Paladin will attain 2100 PvP Gear and be used to boost friends to 1600 for free, possibly 1800 if I pop a caffeine pill. My Paladin will be referred to as The Messiah.

1 Like

We went from a simple question to what you should play as a paladin…

… to whatever the hell I’m viewing without clicking on those weird videos.

6 Likes

This is difficult. I say choose between the classic male human paladin or lightforged. I have 2 MHPs and 1 lightforged paladin. I’d say generally the MHPs look better in armor but my lightforged is hot af too. Although the name you picked out makes me say pick Lightforged lmao

1 Like

I don’t know about the rest of them but the last one is what it says on the label: Man shoots large amount of cheese to see if it can stop a bullet.

So a weird video of a man shooting a bullet through a large amount of cheese.

Yeah, k. Definitely WoW related.

A Paladin Dark Iron femme dorf always gets automatic approval and highest priority.

1 Like

To be fair it is YouTube. 99.99999% of the people on there are weirdos, and that’s probably being generous.

As for being WoW related, I got nothing.

Well…

Yeah. No arguments here.

None of the above

Be tracer and use merciless glad mog (human female has tracer haircut)

2 Likes

This is very scientific. If it works we may be able to get bulletproof cheese armor in WoW.

I always thought we weren’t using cheese to it’s full potential :thinking:

2 Likes

ur so goodjob battlemonster do u no it

3 Likes

Tauren Paladin named Mooshine

Male or Female your choice

Human Male Paladin named Widenite

1 Like

Lightforged is the way I would go.

That Paladin mount they got is awesome :smiley:

1 Like

I was going to say a male anything named Derec,

But if you pvp above 2000 on alliance I’m pretty sure it’s illegal to not be female human with a meme name or lol/qt thrown on at the end.

1 Like

Regardless of what you choose to play, you should name it Velveeta.

1 Like

The only correct answer is LFD Female Paladin.

1 Like

Well,op,you could call her chillifries but that would have hawken chasing you with cheese. Oh cheesy.

1 Like

Female Belf with blonde hair or don’t bother