New Orc Customization in Shadowlands

Ah I see. Didn’t see them when I unlocked Vulpera. Neat.

This whole thread is Whacked

1 Like

Indeed. They’re very much on the periphery, but it the point was clearly made that they still have a presence. It seems that not everyone agreed with Zaela’s sudden personality change and accompanying crush on Garrosh.

A related thought… having a character that is a result of that tryst would be very interesting. Especially if that whole timeskip-post-Shadowlands thing pans out, given the hints about time not working the same way as it does there relative to Azeroth.

Good new orc customization:
Their heads in a moonwell.

Moonwellforged orcs lol!

Nightbanged Orcs … lol

Garrosh literally brought the dragonmaw and BlackRock into the horde

Those skin options should totally be available in Shadowlands (Draenor BlackRock look different than Azeroth BlackRock)

2 Likes

Lots of good stuff here. Scars, tattoos, piercings, skin colors etc.

What I would really like to see though is more faces. The male orcs have two faces. The two dumb looking ones with the odd shaped straight brow and big nose and every other one is the same just slightly different. Orcs should have a wide variety of wildly different faces.

The females are even worse. They are all the same just with different wrinkle textures layed on top of the one young smooth face.

2 Likes

While I’m all for more Orcs, it’s hard to justify (lore-wise) fel and hellfire orcs.

The dragonmaw could totally be a thing, though.

Look up Horde Portal-Sentry. Post-TBC, the Chaos Orcs did indeed join up.

You could easily justify the Hellfire with the same logic, although I admit that there is no direct precedent.

This guy?

He looks more brown than red to me in the 3d view mode. I think it’s his weapon and tabard that makes it look like he could be red.

The Portal-Sentries and the Quartermaster at the Dark Portal are very distinctly red. Compare them to any Mag’har skintone.

1 Like

Hmm… cool!

Ugh, the females… they went from having one pretty face to having one ugly face with the revamp. Sucked out their personality.

1 Like

More hairstyle options, tattoos, piercings for ears, nose and tusks.

1 Like

Tusk piercings would be great.

1 Like

Orc Draenei half breeds.

1 Like

I always found us Orcs to be the simpler and plainer races, which is a good thing. Green to blue–ish skin, black hair mainly, tusks, muscles, yellow to orange eyes. We are the one race that doesn’t need or cry for anything more. Fel-Orcs happened because Gul’dan happened. Dragonmaw for similar reasons. Orcs are orcs, plain and simple. No fancy schmancy additions.

Do we get asian orcs?

Hey! Comon, now!! I’m not that kinda orc!