New new Ascendance model

O.o i’d say pallies are, the prot pally rework in s1 kicked off the rework craze of df and it seems another is in the works? Or people are just being really vocal with prot pally failings rn. Anyways holy pally is doing rather well compared to some other healers ive seen.

Tbh its been a while since something besides resto druid/hpally was meta. Last time for shammy i can recall was back in SL.

Ascension never was a pretty look. That’s like the whole idea of the form. It’s using some gnarly magic to twist yourself into being an elemental. And have you seen those guys? Nasty.

2 Likes

It’s the same model with a T2 helmet…

Happy to see an option that doesn’t look like a demonic treasure troll.

1 Like

Actually a good remodel.

Im assuming the traditional is also updated with better textures? thats good, glyphs need to come back with full force , its an amazing feature neglected for too long

And now it looks more like a revenant than like Wayne Static.

Now I’m sad. I miss Wayne. :frowning:

2 Likes

That’s pretty awesome, now if they can make the tier set not look like a water fountain

Oh thank the elements!

Yeah this current set is one of the few times they missed on Shaman sets.

Very cool options to have. I’m probably still partial to the OG model, but excellent options all the same.

Got the rest of them on wowhead now! And a much better look at them! We got male and female, finally!

Outstanding work, blizz!

Hey could we also have that armor just as cosmetics? Pretty please?

1 Like