1 Like

Ok i’m sold…:wink:

4 Likes

I…I can’t wait to get home from work and ride it :sob: I love fox jumps

4 Likes

Well they don’t like Alliance.

I dont care if the wings don’t make sense I WANT IT

4 Likes

I’m hoping you are a troll… Either way this kind of crap is why WoW sucks. People buying this stupid mounts and allowing the game to crash. Enjoy the dip in subs again.

Yeah dude how dare people spend stuff with their own money for fun? Shame on them. It totally does something to YOU personally

9 Likes

This… SO MUCH this!
I MUST HAVE IT!!!

3 Likes

It should have had the same flying animation of the JC Panthers and it would have looked more awesome but I agree with you.

I really can’t tell this this is sarcasm. The over-use of emotes is throwing me of :3 xDDDD

Bought it as soon as I logged in game and no regrets for those that don’t like Blizzard putting mounts in the shop that’s your choice so don’t buy it no one forcing you too so there is no reason to be a downer to those who like to buy this stuff.

4 Likes

Or you can see it the other way: The money Blizzard makes with this mount means more resources for Wow development…

6 Likes

I did too! As soon as I got home from work :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: currently my favorite mount.

1 Like

Hey, no logical arguments allowed! Must. Hate. Everything.

6 Likes

They have a huge amount of money for development. It’s an industry lie that development costs are too high and so they must jack up prices and find new ways to make money.

1 Like

Just when I was loving to hate you blizzard. You go an do this.

Shakes fist*
Its like blue crack

2 Likes

Agreed and quoting again for emphasis.

1 Like

Wooooah hold on is that logic? We can’t have that here, we must remain outraged and be whiners! rides around on my new fox despite the haters because I do what I want

6 Likes

People already pay a subscription. There is no excuse to have store mounts when you get subscription money already.

1 Like